HTML Abandoned Welcome To Inventis [v0.35] [Sneezy]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Hmmm... Okay that hypnosis/mind control has caught my eye, but the sissy and submission part is kinda off my radar.
I've read the description and a few of the earlier comments so I know about the paths one can take so it's cool, but I always have to ask what these paths are like cuz interest is pretty specific when it comes to implementation. :D

So what's the domination path like with mind control? Is it just "you're being hypnoed, but you trick them into being more dominant and so you start overpowering/corrupting people in social situations to do your bidding" or is it more like "you start hypnoing people and make them subs/corrupt". Also on the latter option what's the approach to "corruption"? Is it the "I'm gonna hypno you dozens of times and you'll be a bit more corrupt with each time till you're okay with a list of actions" or "you're basically my puppet under hypnosis and you either return to normal after that or become a bit more corrupt"?

Gonna keep an eye on this one, but I gotta see what it has before I invest my limited playtime to it and to see how much support I could give it so just keep up the good work. :)

Sneeezy

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2017
looks interesting have dl'd for a look tomorrow
Thanks! What did you think of it?

Still not much content.

Also, it feels pretty grindy, with everything costing too much energy overall.
Thank you for your feedback, someone else mentioned it for working so I am limiting working to once a day but giving a bigger amount of cash to limit working grind. Do you have any specific area you find is very grindy? I'm sure together we can figure something out.

Hmmm... Okay that hypnosis/mind control has caught my eye, but the sissy and submission part is kinda off my radar.
I've read the description and a few of the earlier comments so I know about the paths one can take so it's cool, but I always have to ask what these paths are like cuz interest is pretty specific when it comes to implementation. :D

So what's the domination path like with mind control? Is it just "you're being hypnoed, but you trick them into being more dominant and so you start overpowering/corrupting people in social situations to do your bidding" or is it more like "you start hypnoing people and make them subs/corrupt". Also on the latter option what's the approach to "corruption"? Is it the "I'm gonna hypno you dozens of times and you'll be a bit more corrupt with each time till you're okay with a list of actions" or "you're basically my puppet under hypnosis and you either return to normal after that or become a bit more corrupt"?

Gonna keep an eye on this one, but I gotta see what it has before I invest my limited playtime to it and to see how much support I could give it so just keep up the good work. :)
My apologies in advance for the incoming wall of text. I like to be thorough when needed.

Funny you should ask, I love to build up the character throughout the game and for now I would say the character has found out why he lost his memories. Now he is also prepared for the quest to obtain the actual hypnosis skills himself. An important point is coming up for the next update that will have significant differences for dominant and submissive paths.

At the current release hypnosis is involved in so called hypnosis sessions where the player "Enters his own mind" to relive/change his own memories in order to free himself from his past. These include visiting his old student place and stealing a safe in a villa.

For the planned dominant (see below for submissive) hypnosis content, it is actually a mix of both. On one hand you will gain the ability to hypnotize individuals multiple times that will make them more susceptible to your control and allows you to do more naughty things to them.

On the other side there will be more global corrupting through a for now secret hypnosis method (gotta keep things a bit exciting right?) that will allow you/or other characters to corrupt the whole resort bit by bit which will change how the overall resort thinks and acts (yes this effect your ending to a degree).

Based on your reply Gaboris, I will respect your playtime and say that you should probably come back to a future update when hypnosis for the player is implemented. I will even ping you when it's time if you want to.

For those who are curious about the submissive paths.. when the resort gets more and more corrupted the participants within will be more liberal with their thoughts and actions. This includes their behavior towards you the player. The more dominant ones might take the liberty of using their own power orb to hypnotize you more and more often resulting in you slowly feeling the control slip away from you and as a result your mind as well..

This is just a part of the planned game as there will also be a neutral path that keeps things in balance, there is a sissy path, a feminization path, both straight, gay and bisexual paths, a true love path and more!

Reactions: Gaboris

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
My apologies in advance for the incoming wall of text. I like to be thorough when needed.
Not a problem, I appreciate it. :D

Based on your reply Gaboris, I will respect your playtime and say that you should probably come back to a future update when hypnosis for the player is implemented. I will even ping you when it's time if you want to.
Okay sounds like an interesting setup. So it's the "raise corruption over time to get access to more naughty bits" with some "community feedback" if corruption and dominance isn't balanced properly so nice idea.
Also thanks for the offer, but no need to. I'll keep an eye out for this one just hope it'll get bumped on the latest page when the update comes. :)

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Ist Impressions like the art ,bit of a grind and to be truthfull totally lost on the orbs Aura colour significance.Story wise get that you are in an institution undergoing therapy for some reason and it not good hopefully the story will flesh out in future updates. Will wait a few updates and look at it again ,Playing after 16 hour hour day probably didn't help as brain probably not at its most functional .

Sneeezy

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2017
Hey guys,

Thank you all for the patience, I had a lot of work to do and bills to pay. But rest assured you guys were never forgotten.

And hereby I present the next update of Welcome To Inventis.

In this update you get to experience the Waipoua jungle and some of the secrets that it holds. This includes:

* A delicious and juicy red fruit

* A sexy native lady

* A dark and secretive shack

* A sneak peek at the waterfall

* 14 new images to see!

We have also reached over 38k words right now so happy reading.

Let me know what you think of the update. You can find the newest version at or whenever @UncleVT updates the thread!

Friendly regards,

Sneezy

RandyTaylor451

Mar 23, 2018
This pile of garbage barely have content. Sex scenes are awfuly short and boring because they have like two pics.
Don't waste your time on it!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey guys, I am currently writing the first (optional) male to female parts which will unlock the sissy path many have hoped to see. Ofcourse the regular m/f and m/m paths will be continued as well. I have also received feedback that there is too much grinding in the game right now and am going to do something about it. Maybe not this patch but could be depending on time. Also thinking about upgrading personal interactions for existing characters. Well.. That turned out to be quite long. Anyways that is whats up for now! Release hopefully early next month.

Reactions: Sneeezy

Sneeezy

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2017
When will we get version .3?
Hey Guys,

V0.3 ( ) has been released to the public as of today since v0.35 has been released to patrons.

V0.35 notes:
The village of Aritz Zonak has been completed for now. In this update you can find a few neat things like:

* Sexy scenes with Dyani as a man/m2f
* Sexy scenes with Askook as a man/m2f
* The transformation that will start your sissy path
* The jungle guide book has been updated with some fun info

The new update has brought the total word amount to 43k.

Enjoy and let me know what you think or want next!

Some of the new features coming up are also inside the game as a special preview. :)

As always thank you for your patronage, I appreciate it! It helps to pay for the images.

@UncleVT Please update the thread, thank you! :)

Reactions: Gaboris

Lyka

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
Firefox message: File contains virus or maleware.
How comes?

Last edited:

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Is this forced Sissification or is there more than one path? not an fan of sissification but like some of the other tags mentioned.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Is this forced Sissification or is there more than one path? not an fan of sissification but like some of the other tags mentioned.
early on in the game during basically your character creation process you are asked if you are dominant submissive or other..pick dominant and you should avoid all the ick :p

Reactions: Jim Webb
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote