HTML Abandoned Welcome To Inventis [v0.35] [Sneezy]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i went dominant..think i've come to end of content..diddled the jungle dame..i aint sissied..i'm assertive and a manly pervert..so..theres that

Sneeezy

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2017
Preview Images for v0.35(NSFW):

Sex With Dyani in your hut:
Giving a blowjob to Askook:

Firefox message: File contains virus or maleware.
How comes?
No idea, does anyone else get that message? If so then I will look into it.

This developer responds to everybody I have a good feeling about this one
Thanks! I am glad that you noticed and will do my best. ;)
Is this more of a VN or a Sandbox game?
There is a story line for you to follow through which should translate into 30 days of story. Aside from this story however, you can choose to do whatever you want.

So I would say.. a mix of the two? It is more like a CYOA I would say.

Is this forced Sissification or is there more than one path? not an fan of sissification but like some of the other tags mentioned.
As said before by @ThunderRob everything is voluntarily. There should be enough warnings in place for you to avoid content that you do not enjoy.

I would like both sides to get their rocks off so to say. So being able to avoid content you dislike is important imo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi there,

This is unusal, if you start with the basic 10 energy you should have 50 energy after you use all of the water and food in your inventory(active use). That (in theory) should be enough to get you through the jungle already. The creepy cavern(I just double checked) does not use energy. Hope that helps!

On the crowbar, that is not supposed to happen(the crowbar should be invisible before you try to open a crate). I will change it for the next patch. Thanks!

The dogfood only being able to be found after you look through the window is intentional. I might change this in the future if more problems occur.

The auras will be more specified in a future patch as well when your powers grow! But mostly they relate to the dominant statistics of the npc like your own stats. Like Intelligence is blue and energy is yellow. This makes it easier to see the main stat that you need to progress with characters.

The masturbating option in the bedroom is given more as a crutch so that you can lose sexual energy without losing willpower while the shower has some nefarious plot build into it. Basically there is evil intent behind it(which will be explained in a future patch).

Hope that explains some things for you!

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I love where this is all heading with Izzy and Narysa..I'm worried about them cops though. :unsure:

lance43230

Feb 2, 2020
The game is less visual and more novel than most folks here are used to, and it requires some open-mindedness, but I think it has more of a story than many of the games here.

There are a fair number of technical glitches on v 0.35:
Description above, "Is there another way out than... (not "then")
When done reading about the jungle, it takes you to the village instead of out, so you end up in a never ending (done reading, back) loop.
After reloading and going under the cabin, it still thinks I have a crowbar and won't let me grab it. (Try to open crate and then it knows you don't have it.)

The most annoying thing is the abrupt abandonment in the jungle, not even letting us return to the resort, boost our stats and bang the librarian.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote