RPGM Completed Welcome to Mon Musume Park [Final] [Apple_Rooftop]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

sevensins

May 29, 2019
Is there any actual 'gallery' for this game? It's great and I've beaten it nut...its a little annoying 'fighting' the girls again just to get to the fun parts

Zworden

Feb 9, 2018
Is there any actual 'gallery' for this game? It's great and I've beaten it nut...its a little annoying 'fighting' the girls again just to get to the fun parts
There is but you need to 'capture' each girls, all 30 of them including the bosses

Alcatrazkuon

Jul 19, 2020
I have this problem, after crossing the 3 doors with my companion in this part I can no longer move, does anyone know how to fix it?
Screenshot_20200719-033715.png

Jan 25, 2018
beating the chiken is boring as fuck, this game need too mutch grinding for me, but i love the pixel art.
Someone have the 100% save pls?
sorry i missed the page with 2 full save.
Now how can i use this save? The game didn't see the savegame.

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2019
Im using Joiplay to play this and i need to restart the game everytime I fight a monster the 2nd time to see its sprites. Is there anyway to fix this?

InKoGniTo)

Apr 3, 2020
Привет ребята, хочу сказать, что эта игра ломается в CE, я лично взломал хп маны и хп каждого моба да (каждого моба) я не знаю, как это работает но значение xp всех монстров 4 байт каждый раз и даже при переходе из локации в локацию ничего не меняется, только переход в меню или выход, причем в одном процессе. 4-байтовый хак — это простое умножение на 2 без (+1). Еще я понял, что значения меняются при выходе из боя с монстром. Или нажав на меню. Я тоже пытался взломать золото, но увы, даже если удалось поймать процесс при смене значения, он умирает. А вот все остальные игры автора взломать намного проще.:не уверен::фанат:

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes