RPGM Completed Welcome to Mon Musume Park [Final] [Apple_Rooftop]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
1.43 gb for an rpg maker game. THAT IS RARE they usually have less than 400.
i like the artstyle and i like the size.
i skip most rpg maker games as rpg maker is limited and they are all basically the same, but this one i will try!

newtsalamand

Aug 20, 2017
Cheat Engine will work but it's a pain. Gotta select the right process, for me it was the third one. Then scan for double the value you want. 4 bytes is fine. That said I was only able to get the health value working, nothing else. A full save for this one would be very appreciated tbh

Reactions: NODOGAN and Xol

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Tentacles tag for first pic or is that like some gangsta ass plant settling between her legs

nevermind its a plant girl, damnn she naughty i like her already :cool::cool:;):sneaky:

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Beta F4gg0t

Feb 17, 2019
following the train of thoughts about those tags....

anyways, does anyone knows how to get the chest in the middle of the maze in Safari Area?

Last edited:

Beta F4gg0t

Feb 17, 2019
Tentacles tag for first pic or is that like some gangsta ass plant settling between her legs

nevermind its a plant girl, damnn she naughty i like her already :cool::cool:;):sneaky:
well anyways, Tentacles tag is still valid for the Kraken Girl you find in Castle in Wonderland

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
1.43 gb for an rpg maker game. THAT IS RARE they usually have less than 400.
They're usually 400+ (800-885mbs on average, realistically) due to bloat. I can count on one hand how many games I've seen that make an effort to reduce filesize. Otherwise, they just don't have any content, and thus have no files to size. :cool:

obake

Oct 4, 2017
this is rpg maker mv lookup the rpg maker mv cheat tool, can find it on google and it has an example in the zip file as well

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes