RPGM Completed Welcome to Mon Musume Park [Final] [Apple_Rooftop]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Dedensai

Jun 12, 2017
Where is the dried herb?
After the tentacle boss, there is a butterfly enemy that runs away from you, catch up to her and talk to her several times and she will give it to you. every floor after that has one item for alice, milk in cat room and tea set in one of the shops in the 3rd room
does anyone know what gift for the boss in garden?
its the item that restores mp that you get in the two star area. mad something? i forgot what its called

Aldiele

Aug 10, 2017
Just so everyone knows. entering the gallery room and exiting it resets your progress towards the next level. Took me a while to figure why my exp was dissapearing

Reactions: M1K3_0 and Waweri

VelvetPython

Nov 13, 2019
This game has amazing animation and fun combat, but by the time I beat Alice (4 hours) I had had it with the grind. I know these bitches want my magic gravy, but let a man walk. I ended up using the full save that came with my download to see the Gallery, and battle Nyarlathotep. I beat her but didn't get to the dick scenes because of her repeated SP drain. I would definitely play any other game Apple Rooftop does, and it would be great if this one had a little more balance to keep it fun for longer.

Jun 25, 2019
I can't seem to find a link to his other games I like the sprite work I think there was a similar game to this he created I think it's Yoshida the hero I'll be glad if anyone know where can I download it from.

GreenMadman

Sep 23, 2018
Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? In the 2 star area I don't fight the boss and just go around her and past the bunny running in circles (one that wants you to find 3 things) and go through the door. I then pass the area where there are enemies which are for some reason much faster and through the door, and the next area is the maze with a million cats, where the frames drop like a rock. I can barely move and sometimes get stuck between tiles so I have to move around to get back the ability to go through the cats. Anyone had this problem?

TheFierceDeity

Jan 6, 2019
I can barely move and sometimes get stuck between tiles so I have to move around to get back the ability to go through the cats. Anyone had this problem?
Yeah, I had the framerate drop issue in that room too. You can only walk through certain cats - sometimes you can get an idea of where fake ones are by seeing NPCs walk through them.

Reactions: GreenMadman

VelvetPython

Nov 13, 2019
I had to turn the lighting effects off in that room, I think they knew it was fubar'd. The cats that face a different direction than the others are the ones you can walk through, whatever the direction they face in the big "FAKE" at the bottom of the maze.

Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
Can somebody help with the "Staff only" area? I am now stuck at the second haunted mansion part - there is invisible labyrinth and I just don't get how to solve it.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes