1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Status update: we are working on and testing the next version. It will drop when we ready, our goal for this early time period will be once a week, however that may change once the game starts taking off and we have to add more and more content. Adding content takes time, so in the future it will / may take longer for the game to be updated and tested.

Thank you for all your support.
From Sinaxxr and I.

Sinaxxr

Corrupting A Nun (Dev/Artist)
Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
have another way to win more than 50 bucks? is to low and will take an eternity to buy the lockpicks.
Not at the moment unfortunately but in the future there definitely will be more ways to earn money

LrgeDick

Oct 3, 2020
I think that if you put in the left the link go to work it would be more quickly, and in the hours to go to 9 am more quickly. Because i´m pressing the buttom of my mouse in fear that it would break eventually. I´m from Brazil sorry my bad English.

Reactions: Sinaxxr

Sinaxxr

Corrupting A Nun (Dev/Artist)
Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I think that if you put in the left the link go to work it would be more quickly, and in the hours to go to 9 am more quickly. Because i´m pressing the buttom of my mouse in fear that it would break eventually. I´m from Brazil sorry my bad English.
Thanks for the suggestion. Maybe something I can do in a future update if enough people want it.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Hi all, The walkthrough will give you all the info you need about the game. Just DL it and take a looks see. It holds your hand, enjoy. ;)

PS: note to self don't make a Walk Through at 1 am... too many typos. :cautious:

D

Deleted member 234697

Am I doing something wrong with the files, because I can't see a lot of scenes, especially the bathing ones?

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Am I doing something wrong with the files, because I can't see a lot of scenes, especially the bathing ones?
are you not clicking the right mouse button enough times? and are they in the shower when you are there?

Reaver

May 31, 2017
laggy engine & it take fucking eternity to get stats high enough
Not really, and this is early game building so we are still working on things. the only stat that is hard to get up is LUST with Mom. And that makes sense seeing as it's your MOM. once you get the LUST stat to 30 it builds itself just by Flirting with her. Every other stat you can spam to get up.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes