1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

DanMan

Aug 25, 2016
Started playing your game a couple of days ago, first version, latest version doesn't function when a tried to download. I have used all download services with no luck. Like to game so far. Please assist. Thank you.

Reactions: Sinaxxr

DanMan

Aug 25, 2016
Anybody know how to fix a Unity exception error. This is what is coming up when I start the game. Map shows no locations exception Your Apartment Building and Default text.

Sinaxxr

Corrupting A Nun (Dev/Artist)
Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Anybody know how to fix a Unity exception error. This is what is coming up when I start the game. Map shows no locations exception Your Apartment Building and Default text.
Sorry for the late response, I took the day off yesterday. It looks like the exception is complaining about not finding the image assets. Did the extraction process fully complete? What does your game folder look like?

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I get the error after a press Continue Game or New Game
I'm not sure why you're getting an error. I just downloaded and tried it myself and it worked fine. Does the error prevent you from opening the map area?

DanMan

Aug 25, 2016
I'm not sure why you're getting an error. I just downloaded and tried it myself and it worked fine. Does the error prevent you from opening the map area?
I can open the map area but it comes up with only Home and the words Default text.

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I can open the map area but it comes up with only Home and the words Default text.
Okay, so it's a hard exception that is preventing the locations from loading. I have no idea why that is happening. It must be related to your system somehow. I'll look into it a bit more

DanMan

Aug 25, 2016
I deleted the files and started over. Downloaded from GDrive and it worked. I do have a problem with the windows being to large for my screen. Is there a way to down size the windows in the frame. This happens in the map list as well as the phone messages. The visual goes lower than the screen allows you to scroll. How do you save?

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I deleted the files and started over. Downloaded from GDrive and it worked. I do have a problem with the windows being to large for my screen. Is there a way to down size the windows in the frame. This happens in the map list as well as the phone messages. The visual goes lower than the screen allows you to scroll. How do you save?
Saving is automatic. You don't have to worry about it. Can you send a screenshot of the sizing issues?

DanMan

Aug 25, 2016
All good now. Just need to wait for it to load properly at the beginning. Found the Save when you Exit in your phone. Like this game, good work. Looking forward to next update. Thx

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
All good now. Just need to wait for it to load properly at the beginning. Found the Save when you Exit in your phone. Like this game, good work. Looking forward to next update. Thx
Thanks for checking it out. I appreciate the kind words. Next update should be out in a few days.

Nuihc

Oct 10, 2017
Ahhh, She's got a lovely set of massive tits. Good choice. Although, If i'm not mistaken she only does stuff with women from what I can remember, right? And solo stuff. Either way, I'll add her to the list. Maybe I can still use her.
That is true. Very unfortunate. But maybe it could be like an aunt that you spy on or something. :)

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes