1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Nuihc

Oct 10, 2017
Haha. Yeah, I like that idea. Thanks.
Thank you! Keep up the good work. I dabbled in programming and it is tough. Trying to get things to look and work they way you want them to can be very time consuming and frustrating. I'm really looking forward to seeing where this goes!

Reactions: Sinaxxr

Sinaxxr

Corrupting A Nun (Dev/Artist)
Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Just updated the game to v0.01f. I also released the android version of the game. Be sure to check out the new lockpicking mini-game. It's pretty cool.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: spidergs and Gorse

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
what's there to do in this game in this version? so far all I've been doing is exploring the map and meeting people

Reactions: spidergs

spidergs

May 9, 2020
Yeah i agree with kansasdude; why dont we have a guide or questwise thing . I dont know what is done for what :)

spidergs

May 9, 2020
there was an option in the previous update, when at your room mornings ;it was saying "work as a janitor today " .

can someone please tell where and when are scenes get activated thanks

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
there was an option in the previous update, when at your room mornings ;it was saying "work as a janitor today " .

can someone please tell where and when are scenes get activated thanks
what's there to do in this game in this version? so far all I've been doing is exploring the map and meeting people
Yeah i agree with kansasdude; why dont we have a guide or questwise thing . I dont know what is done for what :)
Okay okay. I get it. I'll work on a guide. Haha. Jesus.

Reactions: spidergs

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
how much lust needed, yoga scene where when , and we have park and shower scnes right thats all ?
Glad you're so interested in the game, spidergs! Haha. I'll keep the updates coming.

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
So far not playable too much screens you cant close like the phone and so on
You can use the escape key or right mouse click to close those screens. Or back button if on android.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
The only new scene is with the nun in the shower. (if you need your hand held) This is a new game. It hasn't been around for that long. Your getting weekly updates, how much content do you expect to magically appear? Be realistic the dev is one man working his ass off. He's up until 3 am and longer almost every night, I know cause I'm chatting with him until i go to bed. (I'm doing the testing) Tho it seems that i missed some by the looks of things, sorry for that I'll be far more thorough with the future updates. But I never had that pop on my screen so it might have been the last min fix the dev did before we uploaded who knows.

We are now on the 6th update please be patient with us.

All that was added in this version is the lockpicking mini game, buying from the troll in the red light district and the nun scene.

So all the scene's so far are as follows.
Shower: Watching Mom, Sis, Aunt, 1 Cousin, and Nun
Sis Yoga in your living room
Aunt living room playing with her tits.
Flirting with mom in any room of her home and getting a makeout session once her love and lust stats are high enough.
two different scenes in the nature reserve 2 different women.

New Text messages so that it's not the same one's every sec.

Use right click to force scenes. (if someone is in the room, right click a tone and if there is a scene it will pop up)

Hope this helps, and explains what you want to know.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Forgot to mention the movement in the game has also been changed up, to see the other locations you have to hit ALL LOCATIONS.
As well as you make money buy working at Pharmaceutical Research Company form 9am to 6 pm... you get $50 a day.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
odd, jsut started a new game and it's not pop
the games awesome man! a walkthriugh/guide would be really helpful.please consider it in the next update
If we have time, I'll do one up when I'm done testing. but the game is very simple just reed my last 1 or 2 posts. that's all you need right now.

Reactions: Sinaxxr
1.80 star(s) 5 Votes