1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Sinaxxr

Corrupting A Nun (Dev/Artist)
Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
not uncommon practice if u check RP sandboxes... with HTMLs things are quite easy anyway given certain browser extentions (yet many of such contain some cheats, debugs, etc) ... and compartively well-known QSPs have inbuild ones... i mostly use cheats for cash and energy...for basic stats...sometimes for relationships/npc stats (but here with caution...depends on situation...)
Yeah, it makes sense to eventually add it in but the game is still pretty new so I haven't gotten around to doing it yet. Hoping to get enough people interested in the game so I can have people vote on what I should add next.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Yep! An hour passes every minute.
seriously, never seen that anywhere... the issue which comes to mind - lets say im busy searching in f95 for what to do next, or just thinking whom to interact with...and just at the second when im ready to click where i want - the times passes and puzzle pieces go other directions...so i miss steps for no much reason... it is prolly tolerable during the usual workdat routine...but i assume schedule may be different in weekends... or dunno, maybe i just want to be all powerful and control time ;]

to sum up.... my qol list would be - cheats, sound on/off, to rename mobile phone's 'quit' to 'quit game' and put that button elsewhere (not sure, would anyone think that it is about exiting the phone menu? or misclick due to mouth glitch reason), time passes when i say it to pass (or well, after some interactions)

Reactions: Sinaxxr

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
seriously, never seen that anywhere... the issue which comes to mind - lets say im busy searching in f95 for what to do next, or just thinking whom to interact with...and just at the second when im ready to click where i want - the times passes and puzzle pieces go other directions...so i miss steps for no much reason... it is prolly tolerable during the usual workdat routine...but i assume schedule may be different in weekends... or dunno, maybe i just want to be all powerful and control time ;]

to sum up.... my qol list would be - cheats, sound on/off, to rename mobile phone's 'quit' to 'quit game' and put that button elsewhere (not sure, would anyone think that it is about exiting the phone menu? or misclick due to mouth glitch reason), time passes when i say it to pass (or well, after some interactions)
Thanks for the list. I'll definitely keep your suggestions in mind. Someone else has already pointed out the quit issue. I'll probably fix that for the next update.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
I should add next.
one RP game (java) i liked have a system when u are shown which/when npc to interact with colors . also new to me approach . in a way it made the gameplay more like VN but with buttons. (though was not detrimental in any way, still some time-management/grind)
i dont expect most sandboxes to have something like that. though it could be rather painful when there is no good hints system. (best i saw had interactions you should make in chronological order. html-game) so def add that to my qol list.

cannot tell how it is better to do in this case... as player can see who is where... probably some direct hints. whom/when/where to visit to progress further or gain some scores. (maybe 2 different colums ...one for grind other for quest-narrative) ...

...lots of free space on the phone for tables ...

Last edited:

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
one RP game (java) i liked have a system when u are shown which/when npc to interact with colors . also new to me approach . in a way it made the gameplay more like VN but with buttons. (though was not detrimental in any way, still some time-management/grind)
i dont expect most sandboxes to have something like that. though it could be rather painful when there is no good hints system. (best i saw had interactions you should make in chronological order. html-game) so def add that to my qol list.

cannot tell how it is better to do in this case... as player can see who is where... probably some direct hints. whom/when/where to visit to progress further or gain some scores. (maybe 2 different colums ...one for grind other for quest-narrative) ... ...lots of free space on the phone for tables ...
A hint system does sound pretty cool. My plan for this game is that it will be so huge that there will be no trouble for the player to stumble their way into finding things to do. But since the game is so new, it's not to that point yet.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
A hint system
(still thinking about comfy approaches) ..i think +1 h option should be added to the all location (page/menu with faces) ...and probably tips/schedules/tables should also be there

like there is a space in the centre-right (or can be even more space if u reduce location name size) ...then a player i would be able to check what time he need to be where and with whom- and at the same time to see those locations and to check npcs presence

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
(still thinking about comfy approaches) ..i think +1 h option should be added to the all location (page/menu with faces) ...and probably tips/schedules/tables should also be there

like there is a space in the centre-right (or can be even more space if u reduce location name size) ...then a player i would be able to check what time he need to be where and with whom- and at the same time to see those locations and to check npcs presence
Hmmm. Being able to see someones schedule does sound pretty useful. I think I may add that to my list of things to implement. Maybe you'll be able to access their schedule via the phone.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
also wouldnt hurt to add +1h to inside the location screens (like what if i want to monitor all rooms of mom or aunts house to know the routine ...would be 1 click instead of 3 [ map] [+1h ] [map ] )
not clear how flirt option works...i mean i think i get love points with mom when doing it, but nothing when with aunt ... i think id appreaciate some visual representations of my steps (like i clicked flirt, i see below that i gained +1 of something)

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
also wouldnt hurt to add +1h to inside the location screens (like what if i want to monitor all rooms of mom or aunts house to know the routine ...would be 1 click instead of 3 [ map] [+1h ] [map ] )
not clear how flirt option works...i mean i think i get love points with mom when doing it, but nothing when with aunt ... i think id appreaciate some visual representations of my steps (like i clicked flirt, i see below that i gained +1 of something)
You've got a lot of good ideas, konabwo! I like the idea of the +1hour in the map screen so I'll be doing that. I also like the idea of having some kind of +1 love +2 lust notification after actions occur so I'll be implementing that as well. Thanks for the suggestions!

Reaver

May 31, 2017
There is one... 1.jpg

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
via the phone.
i was thinking about the phone... but depends...need to trace clicks...currently i d need to be in some room(and i have to be in one of the rooms right?) -> open the phone -> remember tips -> close the phone -> go to inside the location page (like moms house with all rooms pictures if i was opening the phone while being in one of the rooms. ) -> go to all location page (full list of locs) in order to reach npc i want ,...

and what i suggest (ofc no idea about implementability) is something like
1605886070181.png

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
i was thinking about the phone... but depends...need to trace clicks...currently i d need to be in some room -> open the phone -> remember tips -> close the phone -> go to inside the location page (like moms house with all rooms pictures if i was opening the phone while being in one of the rooms. and i have to be in one of the rooms right?) -> go to all location page (full list of locs) in order to reach npc i want ,...

and what i suggest (ofc no idea about implementability) is something like
View attachment 908125
Hmmm. Maybe, but I'm not sure about how I'll handle it just yet. For now I'll be adding schedules to the phone and seeing how that looks. Then I'll branch out from there into other changes.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
how I'll handle it just yet.
yeah cannot advise on that. would it be hard to somehow double/transfer "room" menu options (of +1h and phone ) to all locations page...
at least u have a space...

with that phone tips thing in mind id see interface that way. (phone doesnot blur anything and kept being open)
1605887263550.png

Last edited:

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
yeah cannot advise on that. would it be hard to somehow double/transfer "room" menu options (of +1h and phone ) to all locations page...
at least u have a space...

with that phone tips thing in mind id see interface that way.
View attachment 908137
Now that is an interesting idea. Hmmmm. I might be interesting in doing something like that. I'll have to look into it.

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I can't get the lock picked..spent 2 real life mins tring
I don't know what to tell you man. I just tested it and it's working. I was able to pick the lock to the nun's quarters just fine. Took me a few lockpicks but it's possible.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Now that is an interesting idea. Hmmmm. I might be interesting in doing something like that. I'll have to look into it.
yeah, was thinking what would make my play comfy...and that screen in my mind was dictated by quite simple logic
if time and location 'management' is involved - then this all location page is important.
but i dont see what time is it, i cannot manipulate time (no +1h), i cannot access the phone (which, lets assume, have precise schedules and hints id want to have infront of my eyes) ...so i would want to have all that there

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
yeah, was thinking what would make my play comfy...and that screen in my mind was dictated by quite simple logic
if time and location 'management' is involved - then this all location page is important.
but i dont see what time is it, i cannot manipulate time (no +1h), i cannot access the phone (which, lets assume, have precise schedules and hints id want to have infront of my eyes) ...so i would want to have all that there
I'll be looking into it today. Some of those changes might make it into the next update.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes