1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Sinaxxr

Corrupting A Nun (Dev/Artist)
Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
the games awesome man! a walkthriugh/guide would be really helpful.please consider it in the next update
Appreciate the kind words, man! We will make one for the next update if there is time!

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
It saves as things happen. The save file is the database file in the streaming assets folder.

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
hm good to know. i see 2 folders and 2 files - game data base and insertschedule.sql
The gamedatabase file is the one you want. You can try to use the same database when new updates come out but if I have changed too many things it might not work. Depends on what work I've done.

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Ohhh, I see what you're saying. Yeah, sorry. You'd have to use a database editor. A little bit more complicated.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Haha. Very true. If people want cheats then I'll eventually add them.
not uncommon practice if u check RP sandboxes... with HTMLs things are quite easy anyway given certain browser extentions (yet many of such contain some cheats, debugs, etc) ... and compartively well-known QSPs have inbuild ones... i mostly use cheats for cash and energy...for basic stats...sometimes for relationships/npc stats (but here with caution...depends on situation...)

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes