3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Haha, good old pillow humping. That's one of the reasons why i love these adorable "younger" type characters like Carina. So many of them have secrets like this.
I haven't seen much pillow humping in Daz games, maybe cause there is no pose specifically for it? It just takes a lot of posing and scaling (getting Carina over the pillow but not clipping, and then making sure her legs aren't clipping bed or floating on it.)

I also got bored of seeing the same few masturbation poses

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I haven't seen much pillow humping in Daz games, maybe cause there is no pose specifically for it? It just takes a lot of posing and scaling (getting Carina over the pillow but not clipping, and then making sure her legs aren't clipping bed or floating on it.)

I also got bored of seeing the same few masturbation poses
I wasn't talking about Daz, though i have seen some, but it's something that's popular overall in adult games. Sweet innocent at first glance (maybe nerdy) girls and finding their "dark" secrets like pillow humping, toys or something more hardcore etc. From the last Daz games i played, i remember girl humping sofa's side.

Why don't you have a seat right over there?
She is younger than other girls, isn't she? Though by "younger" type i meant seemingly innocent girls.

Carina's Hershey's Kiss nipples, finally unwrapped. :kissingheart:
Is it name of them in Daz? If so, they're one of my favourites.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
From the last Daz games i played, i remember girl humping sofa's side.
That would be . I also remember pillow-humping in , but no other games come to mind. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the Akabur games had that, though.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah, that one. And other one i played too. Can't remember more either, 2D or 3D, but i play too many and i'm sure i've seen it multiple times.

lonechiken

Mar 2, 2017
Are you really don't know anything about it? Or you know about his western "counterparts" like cuckold, but just not sure about zillion variations of Japan's "NTR"? You can always ask me then, i do know and seen fair bit after reading hundreds of japanese vn's and mangas. Also, from what i understand, this route is moving towards what western people call "sharing"\netorase, or maybe threesome? And i guess most people by ntr here mean "cuckold"\netorare variation. Then if it's netori (stealing someone like Sophia by MC), it's either not in the tags, or mentioned as "cheating".
Would love a list of your best NTR games, VN or otherwise... Thanks :)

Netatsake

Jun 25, 2018
Ah, vitiligo. It's interesting to see it used at all in a VN like this. My mom's got vitiligo - though looking at her you wouldn't think it's possible she could even get it, her skin's pretty damn white. But there's just enough black in her genetics for her to have some pigmentation to drain out. But it's interesting because it's not very often that you see people mention it, let alone represent it in their art. Kudos to you.

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Ah, vitiligo. It's interesting to see it used at all in a VN like this. My mom's got vitiligo - though looking at her you wouldn't think it's possible she could even get it, her skin's pretty damn white. But there's just enough black in her genetics for her to have some pigmentation to drain out. But it's interesting because it's not very often that you see people mention it, let alone represent it in their art. Kudos to you.
Thank you! I don't have it but I know someone who does, and it's more prevalent than people think.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Also on a pace to have 0.3 be at least 5-6 times the size of 0.2 (lines of code anyway) and I will try to squeeze in some extra scenes if I have time. Still aiming for mid-July. o_O
Looking forward to it. Wish I could afford to be a donor, living on fixed income (retired and on SS). Anyway I got to be the first one to get a requested render so I'm happy about that. I like the way you think a

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Looking forward to it. Wish I could afford to be a donor, living on fixed income (retired and on SS). Anyway I got to be the first one to get a requested render so I'm happy about that. I like the way you think a
No worries, that is why the game is free and will remain free.

Reactions: ut1stgear
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes