3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
It's actually funny that there is a lot of feet in the game, considering that is a fetish that won't make it in. I don't get it, I don't understand it. Whenever I play a game and I get the option to do a blowjob or a footjob (Milfy City comes to mind) I never go with feet. I'd rather a few more renders in the bj scene than see a foot touch a penis or vagina.
Same. Absolutely. Can't understand this fetish either. Feet kinda works like an aesthetic thing to me, but never in sexual way. That's just mostly "brr", and i only use these options for "100% game complete". Good for us that it's rare in these games i guess.
And i'll try 0.1b right now.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
It's your post, Cardinal of Carnal, so you can do what ever you want with it as long as it fills Game Request -rules and Forum Rules. Go and update it as you wish, @carnalcardinal...
Thanks @partanen

I only added the PC version of the Mega link, sorry if that's an inconvenience for anyone trying to play. I have to head off for work, but I can get the rest of the links and the mac versions in 12 hours.

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Not really sure how the rules go for changing the original post or title, but here is the 0.1b :eazyHype:
Lot of dialogue changes and everything from the 0.2 re-rendered. I played through it twice, should be no bug issues or missing renders.

I know everyone reads and plays at different paces, but 0.2 definitely has more content than the first update.
This 0.1 has just under 80 images. 0.2 has at least 110 and I'm working overtime to give side plots more attention too.

EDIT: If there is any issues or complaints, feel free to speak up. This is my game, but I'm making it for others to enjoy as well. :firstimekiss:
excellent news thanks

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
are you thinking of adding more tags to genre of the game?
Those are the one in the current build (0.1b). More will definitely be added once they are in the game. Any particular one you hope to see?

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Short but Sweet. All demos / first releases should include a FAP tease scene. Good start, looking forward to Carina... Looks promising, I LOVE custom characters, Keep up the good work.

Reactions: thecardinal

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Last character I had to redesign. One downside of having custom characters is that when you lose them it's really hard to get the shaping right. So Serafina had a complete redesign and I went somewhere else with it. Playing around with her jaw to make it less defined, but it's almost there.

View attachment 109662 View attachment 109663
Those freckles look far too dark imo.

Reactions: thecardinal

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I think I agree - I'm just using Morgan Freeman (who apparently doesn't have freckles, but ) as my mental reference point here, but this girl looks like she got a faceful of ash instead of having freckles. The side view clued me in though.

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I think I agree - I'm just using Morgan Freeman as my mental reference point here, but this girl looks like she got a faceful of ash instead of having freckles. The side view clued me in though.
It's only up close. Any lighter and you can't see them 5 feet away. Same character same freckles in game. I can barely see them in the full body shot

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
the real question is: do i play this now OR do i wait for Sunday??? :confused::confused::confused:
You can wait. Just remember that the 0.1 ends after the gym, that way you can get a feel for how much content is in each update.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
It's only up close. Any lighter and you can't see them 5 feet away. Same character same freckles in game. I can barely see them in the full body shot
Having just googled for pictures, I think freckles can be tricky to see 5 feet away, especially if there aren't many of them. It obviously depends on skin color, makeup, and number of freckles, but they seem to be usually somewhat lighter and slightly bigger than that ones in your picture.
A complication is that apparently some girls like to draw freckles on, so you have to approach evidence with some suspicion.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Having just googled for pictures, I think freckles can be tricky to see 5 feet away, especially if there aren't many of them. It obviously depends on skin color, makeup, and number of freckles, but they seem to be usually somewhat lighter and slightly bigger than that ones in your picture.
A complication is that apparently some girls like to draw freckles on, so you have to approach evidence with some suspicion.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've learned a lot about freckles, but I like the way she came out, even though her freckles are unrealistic.

Prefer her without spandex. Or plain color spandex. Light grey or black with lum 90
That's actually an old render using Genesis 3. Since then I redesigned Ella to be Genesis 8 and re-rendered all of her scenes for 0.1 and 0.2

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Really surprised with the Outback reference!!! A lot of laughs too. I have an Outback, my 3rd Subaru and really the best car I´ve had.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes