2.60 star(s) 15 Votes

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Hmm...I recruited 5 girls and I got the maid ending. Now this guy got all the girls in the list without trigger the ending. Does the maid ending will trigger everytime I recruit 5 girls? Or there is a way to prevent this ending to trigger?
How can you do it? Because in my case, appear the MAID Ending (with 5 maids - girls in day 40)
If you search this thread I shared a link to a Wiki for this developer earlier in the thread.

You need to get the three 40 days endings, then your game expands to 90 days. With the 90 day limit you can easily recruit all the girls.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
If you search this thread I shared a link to a Wiki for this developer earlier in the thread.

You need to get the three 40 days endings, then your game expands to 90 days. With the 90 day limit you can easily recruit all the girls.
What are those three ending?

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
Can you not actually replace saves in this game i pasted the save files but they don't show up

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Then how you prevent trigger the maid ending after recruit 5 girls?
Once you trigger it the first time at 40 days the same ending won't trigger again on your next playthrough until 90 days, and it's easy to collect them all in 90 days. Like I said, you need to clear all the 40 day endings and then you can play until 90 days.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Eurekachan26

doontal123

Jun 25, 2019
Once you trigger it the first time at 40 days the same ending won't trigger again on your next playthrough until 90 days, and it's easy to collect them all in 90 days. Like I said, you need to clear all the 40 day endings and then you can play until 90 days.
ooohh God! Thanks a lot, Man!!! Now i can complete the game with all the heroines! Have an excellent Week!

Reactions: MuninKai

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
That's awesome to know. Thanks!

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
I finished the game. No at 100%.....but I pretty much did it. Like I said before, I really enjoyed it. Yes you can recruit all girls and take them outside to get ingredients, but seem like there is a limit of how many girl's sprites can appear while harvest for mats. Shame.

I might go for a New Game + and try get everything this time.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Everyone, can I ask why I played until the 100th day, then I met the end of the flood
It's the Time Out Ending. The game is limited to 100 days. If you don't satisfy any other win condition in that time you will get it.

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes