2.60 star(s) 15 Votes

GinOokami

Sep 12, 2019
I wonder if it is a bug or not, but out of all the girls, only 3 (Diane, Lizbeth, and Kagerou) that seemed to don't have a pregnancy scene after you get the outdoor scene for each character. But hey, it's still is a good game, especially when you unlocked almost all of the scenes. Well, tbh I used the help of a Cheat Engine due to me playing this at midnight while having an important schedule in like 6 hours. In total, I've finished this game in like 20 minutes before that important schedule, and I'm sleepy af now. Worth the risk tho' lol

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I wonder if it is a bug or not, but out of all the girls, only 3 (Diane, Lizbeth, and Kagerou) that seemed to don't have a pregnancy scene after you get the outdoor scene for each character. But hey, it's still is a good game, especially when you unlocked almost all of the scenes. Well, tbh I used the help of a Cheat Engine due to me playing this at midnight while having an important schedule in like 6 hours. In total, I've finished this game in like 20 minutes before that important schedule, and I'm sleepy af now. Worth the risk tho' lol
Pretty sure they do have pregnancy scenes (I know Kagerou does at least), it's just that there's a random chance to see it, not a mechanism to see it.

Oct 17, 2017
just finished and remembered there was a similiar game to this (almost copy + paste of this one ) from a different dev. any1 remembers its name want to finish it as well :bow:

AbosluteScrub

Jun 1, 2020
Oh, it's the same creator of Goblin Burrow.
Time to grind for the first run and start doing the content on the 2nd run.
I know this dev's style.

Mofo won't let you win on the first run.
Ah I see you too are a connoisseur of well renowned H games.

Ego0XO

Jun 24, 2020
I found a save n load bug
Save the game everyday n go back to the title after getting a ending cutscene (do not quit the game) n load back, it will allow u to keep playing, bug may or maynot occur
I use the save n load bug on Maid inn end n iron chef end n it works

Ego0XO

Jun 24, 2020
Just to be sure the ending
Correct me if i wrong
-Adventurer = lose battle
-bankruptcy = gold -1000 or more
-iron chef = food 50+ with Reece as maid? N without reny as maid
-Maid inn = 5 maid including Reny as maid
So to avoid Maid inn end must avoid recruiting Reny? N to avoid iron chef no Reece?
Other ending? I still playing

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Just to be sure the ending
Correct me if i wrong
-Adventurer = lose battle
-bankruptcy = gold -1000 or more
-iron chef = food 50+ with Reece as maid? N without reny as maid
-Maid inn = 5 maid including Reny as maid
So to avoid Maid inn end must avoid recruiting Reny? N to avoid iron chef no Reece?
Other ending? I still playing
Once you get an ending at the 40 Day mark it cannot trigger again until the 90 Day mark which is the absolute end point of the game no matter what so don't worry about it.

Reactions: Ego0XO
2.60 star(s) 15 Votes