2.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I can tell that they are getting better at making better gameplay loops.

Goblin Burrow came out two years later, and Im still playing it :cool:
I got excited there since I hadn't heard of Goblin Burrow but then I find the thread on here and it's got the dreaded MTL... But it seems like it's manual translation with MTL combined. Either way, I'm checking it out since having been playing it for 2 years.. It can't be all bad.

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I got excited there since I hadn't heard of Goblin Burrow but then I find the thread on here and it's got the dreaded MTL... But it seems like it's manual translation with MTL combined. Either way, I'm checking it out since having been playing it for 2 years.. It can't be all bad.
2 of 23 girls are MTL. Everything else is either fan or official translated.

• Love
Reactions: Rizo

touloumpas

Aug 9, 2018
is there a guide for this game or something?
because i got quite a lot of questions.
like....after the 100th day it is gameover no matter what,or did i accidentally triggered something?because i got a lanslide ending or something to that effect,because of the how grindy it was,i only managed to hire 4 out of the 23 girls.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
is there a guide for this game or something?
because i got quite a lot of questions.
like....after the 100th day it is gameover no matter what,or did i accidentally triggered something?because i got a lanslide ending or something to that effect,because of the how grindy it was,i only managed to hire 4 out of the 23 girls.
There is a Wiki. It's in JPN but Google Translating the page is understandable enough.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is there some secondary condition for getting Lizbeth's pregnancy scene? Most trigger after a day or two of them becoming a maid and doing a combat, but it's going on day 12 and nothing.

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
You would think someone would become a bit suspicious after ... every... single... woman... staying ... at ... this inn... becomes pregnant, starts working there and ... 'dependant' on the owner. And , those walls better be sound insulated to hell if noone ever notices the night activities.

Many thanks to JorgeFFC for their saves , because I really wouldn't have wanted to spend a lot of time to unlock those CGs,

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
So i know thi is a weird question, but could somebody share a save data with me? One that is on the first day after the intro and that has a truck load of money? I just need that, nothing else unlocked. I know you can use cheat engine to try and get money, but for ome reason i cant install it on my new pc, and even if i could i have never been able to make that thing work. So yeah, if someone could give share a fresh save dat with like 100 millions or soemthing, i dunno just how much money you need later on in the game, it would be great XD

edit: actually, can you even share saves in this game?

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
So i know thi is a weird question, but could somebody share a save data with me? One that is on the first day after the intro and that has a truck load of money? I just need that, nothing else unlocked. I know you can use cheat engine to try and get money, but for ome reason i cant install it on my new pc, and even if i could i have never been able to make that thing work. So yeah, if someone could give share a fresh save dat with like 100 millions or soemthing, i dunno just how much money you need later on in the game, it would be great XD

edit: actually, can you even share saves in this game?
Sort of, you have to replace the entire save game directory.

Tell you what. I've modified the game to start you off with 5,000,000 currency units. Same thing on new game+. That is all that I changed. Backup your data.xp3 and put this one in place.

You should even be able to take your existing games and on the next cycle through get 5,000,000 currency units.

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Sort of, you have to replace the entire save game directory.

Tell you what. I've modified the game to start you off with 5,000,000 currency units. Same thing on new game+. That is all that I changed. Backup your data.xp3 and put this one in place.

You should even be able to take your existing games and on the next cycle through get 5,000,000 currency units.
you modified the game? what kind of super hacker are you?? XD thanks ill give it a try

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
So you can take all the girls to explore the dungeons at the same time?
Yes. It takes a few tries, but you can have all girls in your army. The other challenge is that one of the end game conditions will trigger fairly quickly after getting the last girl.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
I'm enjoying this game. I like games what have a balance lewds and gameplay. Yes, it's a little grindy and repetitive but if you never played Granblue Fantasy before, you don't know what really is grind for mats.

My only complain is I wish the game could a recipe option of some sort. You know, "you need this and this to make this" and sadly for all the options in the inn, there is no indication until you have the item avaliable.

Still comfy and relaxing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: stekegkin

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Hmm...I recruited 5 girls and I got the maid ending. Now this guy got all the girls in the list without trigger the ending. Does the maid ending will trigger everytime I recruit 5 girls? Or there is a way to prevent this ending to trigger?

doontal123

Jun 25, 2019
Yes. It takes a few tries, but you can have all girls in your army. The other challenge is that one of the end game conditions will trigger fairly quickly after getting the last girl.
How can you do it? Because in my case, appear the MAID Ending (with 5 maids - girls in day 40)

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes