2.60 star(s) 15 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
My God this game is awful, how in the bloody hell it got a positive reviews 4.54/5 stars on Dlsite anyway? Kagura Games shouldn't wasting their time translating this game, grinding and sometimes the game end in the most unexpected way possible when there are so many girls we still didn't have a chance to unblock at all
This one only worth a 2/5 stars at best, not recommended if you want to fap

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
how to create sleeping drug?
If you DIDN'T install the "patch" correcting voice overs/adding numbers (which from comments breaks the potion setttings), you will automatically make the potions IF you have the ingredients in stock, when you choose that potion. If you don't have any in stock (something the patch was trying to fix, by letting you know how many there are), you can't make it.
Travel to the first cave, and get some more ingredients.

Reactions: Cahpj

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
Here is a novoice cut patch and some small quality of live changes.
It's an old patch that I made for the japanese ver. I've ported it to the english version.
Just put the .xp3 files in the same folder as the .exe and it should work.
It does:
  • Makes the voice don't stop when going through the text (image_1.xp3)
  • Shows a small "(number)" after the material name when using it for the Inn showing how many you have left.
  • Shows "(number)" displaying how many drug types you have left when choosing to use it or not
  • The monster dictionary shows the monster name instead of the number.
how to fix visual glitch ?? when reaching certain point I got visual glitch where there's nothing else I can pick beside No Drug

MeatForSale

Oct 25, 2018
Trash grindy game... Earn so little money compared to the upgrade and recruitment u need fking tedious

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
To resume my playthrough where i got almost all scenes(ignoring some pubs/endings)
Cheating Topic:
Code:
You NEED a program called Cheat Engine. Just google it and download from it's original source/forum.
Everything is 2 bytes to 4 bytes. Money is exactly value shown above, fame, food, investigation are all 2 bytes on cheat engine, the troops are shown not as u recruit or total, but on the "Inn Stats" or check ur inn function where u could see how many Thugs, Mercenarys, Soldiers, etc u have. The total value shown within battle isn't possible to change but the total shown in the Inn information is. Same for "ALL ITEMS" though those are byte. To those who don't understand what byte, 2 bytes, etc means, it's just the limit of the value. Let's say money goes ti'll 999, 1 byte only reads/change up ti'll 255, 2 bytes goes ti'll 63555 or so, and it goes on ti'll 8 bytes that in Hexadecimal format, recognizes up ti'll FFFFFFFF or something like this. Double is used when in a game every value is multiplied by 2(not the case in this game since everything is the same as shown in screen).
Material Grinding:
Code:
The girls have conditions to work the scene. Stronger the women, stronger the pill needed. If u get the strong pill u can get the scene/thing. Basically "ALL" stages will have a small chance to trigger mob x(the mobs are all random) but u need materials from all labyrinths to make the stuff. My tip is to change value type on cheat engine to byte and search for the Day value and freeze it at 5. No hurtful event will ever happen, days is the actual turn count. THE GAME ENDs AT TURN 40 NO MATTER WHAT U DO. Basically, freeze the value at 5 and loop repeat the last floor of every maze hoarding some materials. Strongest pill require stuff from the last 3 mazes btw for example. Always repeat last floor 3~5 times before working on a girl scene with the day frozen.
Endings vary on the girls conquered, troops number, losing all the money, dying on some event because whatever, failure to conquer dungeon X before day whatever and so on. Some scenes can only happen past specific days like the girls pregnant scenes. Since the game forceful ends at day 40, some scenes will only be triggered after day 33(pregnant girls for example).

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
rng is a bit annoying but rng is a bitch it's even writen in the dictionary, h scene seem a bit cheap because 2/3 pics feel a bit underwelming but they are pretty, no other rant and being a natural born farmer (i can hunt dozens of the same monster in one irl day for most mh if it give you an idea) no problem with the grinding, i don't understand people ranting because they need more than two hours to complete a game >< ending condition are clearly obvious, would love to have a text asking if i want to see it right now or want to continue, but honestly it's not something that prevent me from enjoying the game, i've seen some comment saying the game was like holy road ... i think it's more like goblin den personnaly
for the ranting squad ... spiting on barely grindy games and ranting on "unclear" game that doon't have a tutorial of two hours will make you go bald for no reason >< pretty sure it give cancer faster than my lame joke and i did lot of work on their letality :S

Wyrdii

Oct 13, 2017
Can you make a guide, please...
I honestly got all the endings beside 2 by pure "luck?"... like I know that you get the flood ending after 100 days if you don't have enough girls and if you have enough girls you get the adventureres inn ending after 90 days but the others are... I don't really know? At one point I finally unlocked Arle as maid and suddenly the ending started to play where they fuck on a boat but I never got that one again, and one time I got the iron chef ending after I just pumped all the best stuff I had unlocked in a previous run to upgrade my inn so maybe you need to have that thief girl as maid and then get the food high enough before a certain day but when I replayed for the last gossip/pregnancy scenes I never got those again and just got the 90 day inn ending. (Also I ended up saving at the start of every day and when I got the iron chef ending or the one with arle on the boat I reloaded at the start of the day and used different stuff for the inn or did different stuff and when a different girl showed up it didn't play the ending so who knows if theres clear conditions to get them or you only get them once and then you are done... but yeah... saving and reloaded at the start of the day saved me a few reruns). Bankruptcy ending is just buying stuff until you get -amount of gold and it starts playing at the start of the next day.

As for the "gameplay"~ the first playthrough was basically just a whole lot of opening the inn to grind money and then buy recruit a few guys and just tried to slowly get further until it suddenly ended at day 100. During the next playthrough the game basically played itself because once you have the thief and do a few dungeons you get almost unlimited resources for the next playthrough. Stuff for drugs and love potions is unlocked in the 2nd dungeon, stuff for the king wine and stardust food is unlocked in the 3rd dungeon and in the 4th dungeon you get stuff like phoenix wings, world tree twigs for the best bed/room decoration upgrades (you also get the best food/stone ingredients there but those monsters barely ever show up and only on specific floors so I just bought the marble in the last city for wall decorations) If you have a new playthrough with enough resources to push your in stats and do a new dungeons every day to increase the int stat and have enough resources for drugs and love potions then you get get a new scene with a girl every day and the last 15-20 days is just opening up the inn over and over again to unlock gossip.

1 girls is the endboss of the final level in the last dungeon and I'm not really sure if she shows up without beating her first but thats easy enough to do because at the end you get like 9000 gold a day due to maids increasing stuff and making you stronger.

Super long text for a shitty game that basically isn't even worth anyones time sadly :/

MOST IMPORTANT THING TO KNOW IS THAT YOU CAN SKIP A DUNGEON BY HOLDING SPACE BAR AND PRESSING LEFT MOUSE BUTTON lol (holding F is fast forward in seen text)... basically the only way to play the game because dungeons take too long for being that boring.

Last edited:
Reactions: _grace

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
any cheat for the game ?
Use Cheat Engine
On the 1st play through you can find the address for the money easily with the default search setting of Cheat Engine - namely type "4 bytes".
For that get to the first town, then see your money value being 5000 g at the top.
Now search for the value "5000".
Buy 1 Fluffy Wheat for 100 g and see your money decrease to 4900 g.
When your money is displayed as 4900 g use Cheat Engine again to search for "4900" as the next value.
You should have only 1 address left now.

That is your current address for money.
Double click it to get it into the list down below the scan where you can then edit the value.
Change the value there from 4900 to 999900 and you are rich.

Click on the box to the left in that list to freeze your money at the amount it has so it will not decrease even if you buy something or hire units.
After freezing the address value:
Click a little bit to the right next to that box and a green upwards pointing arrow will appear.
This means that the value of this address cannot decrease but it can increase.
So now it will stay the same when you hire units or buy items but it will still increase when you get payments from your customers in the inn.

--------------
IMPORTANT!!!
The address is only valid for ONE "SESSION"!
A "session" ends in 2 cases:
1. Closing the game and starting it again
2. LOADING any save file

Therefore if you save before hiring and then load the save file after getting only a few units it will completely randomize the address for your money again.
Instead simply freeze your money value as I described above and simply click on "recruit more" because with the money frozen you have infinite money and hence can recruit infinitely anyway.

---------------
IMPORTANT FOR NEW GAME PLUS!!!!
In new game plus the address for money cannot be found in type "4 bytes".
For some reason the new game plus value for money is recorded in type "Double".

So if you have a new game plus save then change the search setting in Cheat Engine to type "Double" and you can find the address for your money value again by searching for the amount of money you currently have in your game.

----------------

Last but not least:
You can also search for the values of your items.
Simply search for the value 0 before you get the item.
-- Use several tabs for searching different items.

Then go to a dungeon or journey and obtain an item X times.
Now search for "increased by X" as the next value.
Repeat that until you have only 1 address left for 1 item.

It seems like the addresses for items stay as "4 bytes" even in new game plus so far.

Btw. after finding the address for 1 item you can narrow down the addresses for the other items.
All other items should have their values in addresses starting with the same 4 numbers.
See my screenshot for example:

items.png

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
Before you ask, yes, this time Kagura included all DLC into this release unlike "Holy Road". Be sure to support the publishers and devs if possible. :coffee:
Thanks!

I always try to support the devs If I end up liking their game.

Let's give this a taste and see how it goes~

jstanthralias

Feb 11, 2018
Guys here is a wiki (it's in Japanese but google translate works well enough) Has details for things such as heroine visit conditions, which drug to use, where to get the materials for them as well as ending conditions. On the left sidebar, you can see the options.

Link

Reactions: diebold

Mirgosoft

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
As always, the game from this developer has 1 render per event (sometimes +1 for the final stage). Not enough, although the quality of the renders themselves is relatively high.

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
Can you make a guide, please...
Here is a guide for the endings and heroines appear conditions as well as some other stuff.
This was originally made for the jap version so the item names I put there might be a little bit different but I think you can guess what they are... maybe.

For those only interested on the ending conditions here are they:

[Ending]
Ending check for unseen ending at day 40.
Ending check for already seen ending at day 90
[Endings]
FloodEND = turn 100
BankrupcyEND = Gold -1000
AdventurerEND = Lose battle
Cooking masterEND = Cooking 50+
Miracle roomEND = Room 50+
Luidas barEND = Info 100+(without Aruru maid)
Legendary adv king = Legendary dungeon all floors clear(aruru maid)
Welcome Maid Inn = 5 maids (Leni included)

You can keep your money and troops after you get an endings and restart the game. But the game is still a bit grindy.

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes