2.60 star(s) 15 Votes

DP_Iris

Jan 20, 2020
unrelated to this game, but im tryna find a game and i forgot the name and who made it. all i can go off of is i know how it looks and its about a boy/guy moving to his, i believe, Aunt's and niece's farm and you can help the niece milk the cows and eventually help the aunt in the barn, but for a long time you can only look at her ass, after the first week you also go to school where there is a girl on the left on a bench that'll show you her pussy and then yells at you that you're a pervert and act innocent and like youre in the wrong, you also work towards getting into the all girls swimming club. its and rpgmaker game and everything about it is stuck in my head but i cant figure out the name of it. if anyone can help, thank you very much!

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
unrelated to this game, but im tryna find a game and i forgot the name and who made it. all i can go off of is i know how it looks and its about a boy/guy moving to his, i believe, Aunt's and niece's farm and you can help the niece milk the cows and eventually help the aunt in the barn, but for a long time you can only look at her ass, after the first week you also go to school where there is a girl on the left on a bench that'll show you her pussy and then yells at you that you're a pervert and act innocent and like youre in the wrong, you also work towards getting into the all girls swimming club. its and rpgmaker game and everything about it is stuck in my head but i cant figure out the name of it. if anyone can help, thank you very much!
I thinking the one you are mentioning is Daily Lives of my Countryside by Milda Sento

Reactions: Midnight31

MrMars

Aug 9, 2017
Has someone a list maybe where i can get the Materials for the Drugs and Sleep-Pills? I have played for 2x40 Days farmed the Secret and Legendary dungeon every floor once but havent received the materials q-q.. I cant get to find the Mandragora for example..

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Has someone a list maybe where i can get the Materials for the Drugs and Sleep-Pills? I have played for 2x40 Days farmed the Secret and Legendary dungeon every floor once but havent received the materials q-q.. I cant get to find the Mandragora for example..
I got madrgora from the maze

gabz787878

Aug 31, 2020
i was going to buy it on steam but i saw the negative review so tried it and im not really convinced

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
When the women stay at the inn for the first time are you meant to not be able to give them any drugs? It's happened for both Reny(Priestess) and Reece(Thief) and when Reny stopped by again the characters were acting like something happened the previous stay.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Here is a novoice cut patch and some small quality of live changes.
It's an old patch that I made for the japanese ver. I've ported it to the english version.
Just put the .xp3 files in the same folder as the .exe and it should work.
It does:
  • Makes the voice don't stop when going through the text (image_1.xp3)
  • Shows a small "(number)" after the material name when using it for the Inn showing how many you have left.
  • Shows "(number)" displaying how many drug types you have left when choosing to use it or not
  • The monster dictionary shows the monster name instead of the number.
Yaay, much appreciated!
Dunno why even some very new games can't be bothered with having at least an on/off for "Voice stops/doesn't stop when text forwarding"... I mean, it should be a REALLY basic feature by now, everywhere. But nope...

That said, after it taking waaaay too long for me to realize lol, the (/one of the) patch breaks the 'Drug'-part of the game, sadly. All it can offer is 'No Drugs' when using the .xp3.
It drove me crazy, since I had the materials, or rather I thought, but no options.
Then -after a good two hours xD- it dawned on me... Maybe it's the patch? lol

And... Yup.

Could you perhaps have a look at it and make it compatible with this version (or rather recheck it), if it's not too big an ask? Would be very useful.
--------------------
AxelMasters : see above. Maybe the same?

Reactions: AxelMasters

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Yaay, much appreciated!
Dunno why even some very new games can't be bothered with having at least an on/off for "Voice stops/doesn't stop when text forwarding"... I mean, it should be a REALLY basic feature by now, everywhere. But nope...

That said, after it taking waaaay too long for me to realize lol, the (/one of the) patch breaks the 'Drug'-part of the game, sadly. All it can offer is 'No Drugs' when using the .xp3.
It drove me crazy, since I had the materials, or rather I thought, but no options.
Then -after a good two hours xD- it dawned on me... Maybe it's the patch? lol

And... Yup.

Could you perhaps have a look at it and make it compatible with this version (or rather recheck it), if it's not too big an ask? Would be very useful.
--------------------
AxelMasters : see above. Maybe the same?
Yeah same for me I think, its a handy patch but I guess I'll wait to use it until I know it won't mess with the game.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Finished this now kind of it just ended abruptly on day 40 no matter what. Now I gotta this was pretty damn awful like I wasted my time level of awful...
Depending on your situation, you can restart the game day and hope the ending "misses" you the second time around. I got to day 96 before the game all but told me "you're running a maid cafe whether you want to or not." But I think that was on me.
All the sleep medicines can be farmed from the first dungeon. Aside from Mandragora (strong sleep), you don't need to kill a specific enemy to get them. Toad fat (weak Aphro;enemy specific) is also in the first dungeon. The chance of running into it is random. Vampire bat (medium aphro) and Sea Serpent (strong aphro) can be found in the Rumored Labyrinth. They appear on multiple floors, though Sea Serpent is also a boss of like the 2nd or 3rd floor.
If you're trying to get Arle, you'll also need Unicorn Horn (Legendary Labyrinth 5th level Boss), King's Wine (dungeon drop Legendary Labyrinth), Cauldron (dungeon drop Rumored Labyrinth), one Mandragora (I think) plus whatever drug ingredient you plan to use.
I haven't run into the Demon Lord or the last two girls yet, so I don't know if they need anything special.
When the women stay at the inn for the first time are you meant to not be able to give them any drugs? It's happened for both Reny(Priestess) and Reece(Thief) and when Reny stopped by again the characters were acting like something happened the previous stay.
I never had this issue. You sure you just didn't have the right kind of drugs on hand? The first scenes will always need sleeping drug.

Last edited:

ekopsej

Sep 5, 2018
Here is a novoice cut patch and some small quality of live changes.
It's an old patch that I made for the japanese ver. I've ported it to the english version.
Just put the .xp3 files in the same folder as the .exe and it should work.
It does:
  • Makes the voice don't stop when going through the text (image_1.xp3)
  • Shows a small "(number)" after the material name when using it for the Inn showing how many you have left.
  • Shows "(number)" displaying how many drug types you have left when choosing to use it or not
  • The monster dictionary shows the monster name instead of the number.
These number patches are something i do want to use, but they currently break the drugs menu so you can only pick no drug for me and at least one previous poster in this thread.

buddhaboy

Jun 22, 2019
ive been cheating outrageously and have gotten a lot of girls scenes through various playthroughs but is there a guaranteed strat to complete the lower tier girls

it seems like i always get the same girls visiting on every playthrough

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Depending on your situation, you can restart the game day and hope the ending "misses" you the second time around. I got to day 96 before the game all but told me "you're running a maid cafe whether you want to or not." But I think that was on me.
So basically it really does end abruptly with no clear reason. I was like "hold on there's plenty more characters left wtf?!" I tried reloading the day then did a different approach but it just gave me a different ending. Oh well whatever Holy Road actually went somewhere but not this one fuck this game its just tedious trash anyway.

Aldiele

Aug 10, 2017
what a terrible game... I was looking forward to this one cause I like management games and seeing everything grow, but this game is pure trash. No upgrades are permanent and they force you to grind money to get soldiers to get rng materials to maintain the upgrades which don't cover your soldier purchases with the extra gold you gain from them, and also, no guidance what-so-ever, and meh scenes. glad I tried it here first

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes