2.60 star(s) 15 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Wow.. after reading the comments this game sounds like crap in all senses horrible grind and static images.. Thanks for the upload anyway but I'll be smart and avoid this one.

• Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa

caspain

Jul 29, 2019
For those who keep asking and can't be bothered to Google search, the program that is being discussed here is literally called "Cheat Engine" It's a memory editor. If you can code, you can work bloody magic with it. If you can't code, don't worry, you'll probably find a ton of uses for it.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
If you using cheat engine to get money - look for Double (or simply All) values. Not for 4 byte ones.

Zen0F1r5t

Mar 13, 2018
YEEEEES!!! When I found this game last year on DLSite, I was really hoping this get translated. Then, I found out KaguraGames is translating this, I was more than happy to see whether I should buy this or not, since I already like previous games made by them (specifically their pregnancy content).

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
I think the first scene with the warrior chick is broken, I chose the weak drug and the scene doesn't play, it goes straight to morning...

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
So I've broken this apart, gotten at the assets and figured out how to recreate the xp3 file so that it will play.

Even set the starting money to 5,000,000 just to prove it out.

Interesting thing to note, if you replay it will keep your money (or set your money to 5,000 if you're lower than that.)

I can probably work some magic on the images/sounds to make it so that this isn't nearly 1 GB.

Reactions: BloomYourDreams

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
Here is a novoice cut patch and some small quality of live changes.
It's an old patch that I made for the japanese ver. I've ported it to the english version.
Just put the .xp3 files in the same folder as the .exe and it should work.
It does:
  • Makes the voice don't stop when going through the text (image_1.xp3)
  • Shows a small "(number)" after the material name when using it for the Inn showing how many you have left.
  • Shows "(number)" displaying how many drug types you have left when choosing to use it or not
  • The monster dictionary shows the monster name instead of the number.
Edit: The first script I posted here I made a mistake and forgot to comment some text that broke the drug selection. Its fixed now and I've uploaded the fixed version here also.

Last edited:

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
is it like hoy road where the mc dies no matter the ending?
No, the bad ends are very specific. Go into a dungeon without the proper amount of hired help, or go into the negative spending. Although the non-bad endings aren't entirely too intuitive.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Finished this now kind of it just ended abruptly on day 40 no matter what. Now I gotta this was pretty damn awful like I wasted my time level of awful...

oni32

May 30, 2017
I open .exe file and it's show blue screen and some japan word it's anyone know how to fix
thanks.

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes