2.60 star(s) 15 Votes

kaine3d

Sep 16, 2017
no exececutable? do we have to download a demo and drag and drop?

nevermind i'm a dumbass that big X in the middle of the e's completely screwed me

Last edited:
Reactions: Midnight31

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
"I might be a level 99 rape master with 80 previous convictions"
If he hasn't "seduced" a dragon, I'm going to be really disappointed.

Reactions: cumulus

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
Anyone knows how to cheat in funds? Its grindy as fuck and im getting frustrated. Cheat engine doesn't work cause the next value never shows up.
funds worked fine for me in cheat engine. had it on the default 4 byte settings

Dohna312

Jan 9, 2021
Weird to see this game be reviewed so poorly on steam, a lot of people waited for it. What's up with that? Is it the grind or ugly fat fuck?

Pickleless

Feb 23, 2018
Weird to see this game be reviewed so poorly on steam, a lot of people waited for it. What's up with that? Is it the grind or ugly fat fuck?
Early game is unfair hard, you want to role on the prologue stage’s RNG until enough of your good units live. Getting resources is random and can screw you over. Want to save frequently, and be careful to not screw yourself.
Or do the trick mention above where you intentionally go into debt, game over, and new game plus over and over.

Very grindy, but I had a lot of fun playing it without understanding the language, will be nice to go back in seeing what everything says.

Reactions: Yamemai

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
Small game, attaching a save done with this version(Kagura) with more than 90% of the cg's/scenes collected. 2 Endings only i wasn't patient enough to repeat the game and see what changed though. Skipped some of the bar gossips because lazy.
Thank u so much i raged got tooooo bored

Reactions: Zastinx

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I'm still in early game, but I noticed that fame is the sum of Room, Food, and Intel levels, divided by 4 (standard rounding).
Can anyone explain how Intelligence is raised? At first I thought it's by time, but if it is, it seems to be a nonlinear progression.

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes