2.60 star(s) 15 Votes

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
I'm still in early game, but I noticed that fame is the sum of Room, Food, and Intel levels, divided by 4 (standard rounding).
Can anyone explain how Intelligence is raised? At first I thought it's by time, but if it is, it seems to be a nonlinear progression.
from what i understand, you need to go to new places and maybe buy material list from towns

edit: what are the avaible endings and how you trigger them?

Reactions: Ferghus
D

Deleted member 3376915

Before you ask, yes, this time Kagura included all DLC into this release unlike "Holy Road". Be sure to support the publishers and devs if possible. :coffee:
So dlc "Holy Road" hasn't been translated by Kagura Games?

Reactions: ClassicalKILL

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
Is this another game where you're kinda expected to lose on first playthrough and rely on the carried over materials in new game+?
Yup

I'm still in early game, but I noticed that fame is the sum of Room, Food, and Intel levels, divided by 4 (standard rounding).
Can anyone explain how Intelligence is raised? At first I thought it's by time, but if it is, it seems to be a nonlinear progression.
Intel is your exploration completionist. 100% dungeons + finding towns for the first time.

Reactions: Ferghus

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
The game end when you collect your fourth maid ? Who is the idiot who think it was a good idea to end the game HALFWAY ?

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
Surprising not as bad the the reviews make this game out to be... I mean the game is still NOT GREAT and a grindy mess but there is a little bit more to it than meets the eye surprisingly

Reactions: superelmo

Pine316

Apr 5, 2018
Anyone else getting a bug where some adventurer's after giving sleeping pills will give bad and good next day outcomes but skip the H part?

daniel102

May 16, 2020
Stuck at start, where it says launching "welcome to the adventurer inn!" ... loading data.

Any idea what i should do?

Edit: Nevermind, restarting pc just magically fixed it.

Last edited:

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
Surprising not as bad the the reviews make this game out to be... I mean the game is still NOT GREAT and a grindy mess but there is a little bit more to it than meets the eye surprisingly
Going to have to agree grindy but I enjoyed it give it 4 stars wish it had more H scene variations. Glad we finally play as the ugly bastard instead of being cucked or playing as female protag

dan9000

May 21, 2017
its a cool game but having an ending all the time and having to start over again is a pain in the ass

Naru100

Jun 13, 2017
Before you ask, yes, this time Kagura included all DLC into this release unlike "Holy Road". Be sure to support the publishers and devs if possible. :coffee:
Good thing this is the first comment because the moment I saw this that was the first question that came to mind

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes