2.60 star(s) 15 Votes
Mar 1, 2020
Has someone a list maybe where i can get the Materials for the Drugs and Sleep-Pills?... I cant get to find the Mandragora for example..
I heven't played much yet, but I think remember Mandragora is Boss of First Cave Floor 3. I think Mandragoraroot is for strong sleeping pills, not sure if it's a guaranteed drop.

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
Any beginner tips? I seem to struggle a bit with troops as they get killed too easily even in the early stages and you have to skip a bunch of days to get enough gold to replenish them.

D

Deleted member 3376915

Here is a guide for the endings and heroines appear conditions as well as some other stuff.
This was originally made for the jap version so the item names I put there might be a little bit different but I think you can guess what they are... maybe.

For those only interested on the ending conditions here are they:

[Ending]
Ending check for unseen ending at day 40.
Ending check for already seen ending at day 90
[Endings]
FloodEND = turn 100
BankrupcyEND = Gold -1000
AdventurerEND = Lose battle
Cooking masterEND = Cooking 50+
Miracle roomEND = Room 50+
Luidas barEND = Info 100+(without Aruru maid)
Legendary adv king = Legendary dungeon all floors clear(aruru maid)
Welcome Maid Inn = 5 maids (Leni included)

You can keep your money and troops after you get an endings and restart the game. But the game is still a bit grindy.
Thank you. It's really help. But I have a question. When I get Maid Inn Ending, I can't get Dianne Pregnant Event. Can you tell me why?
Thanks again...

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Any beginner tips? I seem to struggle a bit with troops as they get killed too easily even in the early stages and you have to skip a bunch of days to get enough gold to replenish them.
Someone early in the thread mentioned you can purposely buy troops until you bankrupt, NG+ to come back with starting gold and same amount of troops, and repeat until you have a shit ton of troops. Other than that, save scum like a mofo. Got less than 2 thugs per 100 gold? Time to save scum. Dungeon had too many no-drop enemies and they murdered a week's worth of dudes? Time to save scum. Boss didn't drop their specific drop? Time to save scum.
Also, try to get Charon as soon as possible. With her, you can just steamroll every dungeon and replenish their numbers every 3 days or so (assuming you're also save scumming to maximize recruitment numbers and minimizing casualties).

P.S. Your income is equal to (fame + 1)x100. Your fame is equal to the sum of Food, Room, and Intel divided by 4.
  • Fame score is rounded normally. So if your sum is 10, your fame would be 3.
  • Clearing floors and reaching new areas adds to your intel score. Try to do anything that's easy to clear as soon as possible.
  • Try to save your best food option (or even 2nd best, if you don't have enough) for attracting girls. Cook your 2nd or 3rd best food for fame.
  • Avoid serving alcohol unless you're trying to attract girls. The ingredients are harder to come by and it's not worth buying the lowest tier mat.
  • Kill the manticore (First Cave, floor 2) for its wing to get the 3rd tier bed. Room lv +10, lasts 6 days.
  • Run the 2nd dungeon for its twigs when you're able to clear the first floor of it. Room lv +6, lasts 5 days.
  • Buy Pretty planks from the 2nd town. Room lv +2 only (costs 200 each, lasts 4 days), but kinda worth it, especially if you're trying to meet girls early in.
With just the manticore bed, twig, and pretty plank, that's a guaranteed +18, which with base starting stats, is 5 fame! That's already 600 gold! Whatever you serve for dinner and whatever floors you clear will add to that.

Last edited:

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Thank you. It's really help. But I have a question. When I get Maid Inn Ending, I can't get Dianne Pregnant Event. Can you tell me why?
Thanks again...
I am not sure if I am correct but I guess you got Dianne too close before day 40 or day 90.
I think the game check if you have fulfilled the conditions for any ending on day 40 and day 90 (or the end of day 40 and the end of day 90).
If you have fulfilled the conditions for any ending then your are sent to that ending.

For the pregancy event of a girl you must first have the girl become your maid.
Then you must explore a dungeon once to trigger her H event after becoming your maid.
After triggering that H event some days must pass and then her pregnancy event will trigger during the working time in the inn.

So if you have fulfilled the conditions for any ending and have any girl become your maid like 1-2 days before day 40 / day 90 then there is not enough time for that girl's pregnancy event to trigger.

Reactions: Yamemai

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Seeing as this is one of Peperoncino's oldest games, it's not that surprising that it's not super-amazing. The girls are hot and the scenes aren't bad for the fetish... but the fact that every single one falls into the exact same pattern with absolutely no reason for it makes it a lot more boring than it could be.

Sleep+Molestation-->Aphrodisiac+Blowjob/boobjob/outercourse-->Sleep Rape, and all the girls except 1 are virgins-->Aphrodisiac Fuck that instantly breaks them-->Maid+Outdoor sex and Maid+Pregnant Sex.

Every. Single. Time.

This results in all the girls taking exactly 5 days from first meeting to recruitment as long as you can meet their conditions and those can be figured out with some trial and error.

However, this basically encourages you to first accumulate a fuck-ton of resources via NG+, and then just collect every single slut and/or ending in subsequent playthroughs. You basically have no incentive to try to pick up any girls at all for a good while because it's simply more efficient to pile up thousands of thugs, and then pile up hundreds of mats. Then collect all the endings. Then collect all the girls.

The most variety you can expect is the order in which you pick up the sluts... but considering their appearance conditions and whatnot, there's not that much of that either.

Add in all the RNG, and the needed save scumming to be efficient is absolutely maddening...

I can see how this game can become tedious for anyone that doesn't have a lot of time to waste.

Pluton1

Aug 13, 2017
Small game, attaching a save done with this version(Kagura) with more than 90% of the cg's/scenes collected. 2 Endings only i wasn't patient enough to repeat the game and see what changed though. Skipped some of the bar gossips because lazy.
thanx a lot!!!

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
There is a bug it seems. If you give an adventurer a lower tier aphrodisiac you will trigger both a 'terrible morning' fail event and the 'marvelous morning' success event. You don't see the scene, and it does not appear in the gallery, but it still progresses their possession chain. Basically means there's no need to farm higher tier aphrodisiacs for repeat runs.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
whats the difference between the aphrodisiacs???
There's three different strengths of sleeping potions and aphrodisiacs (weak at the top, strong at the bottom). Higher tier adventurers require stronger medicine to neutralise.

etjs93

Apr 2, 2020
I have a question. From where can I hunt for venus aphrodisiac? ( the highest tier aphro)

fantain388

Jul 20, 2018
I have a question. From where can I hunt for venus aphrodisiac? ( the highest tier aphro)
sea snake blood from the sea serpent in the second dungeon. it's the boss of level 2. it also spawns at level 5 and final level of the second dungeon.

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
Alright, so I've went over the first playthrough on normal without cheating through it, got 100 days in and conquered about half the girls on the first attempt.

The game is harsh the first 40 days or so on your first play-through.

The main goals you should aim for are:

* Reach Trade City (To be able to buy Marble walls)
* Defeat the Phoenix on the way there (So you can get the last bed)

Once you've obtained those two items, the game becomes exponentially easier as you generate much more gold each day.

Try to use your weaker food every-day for a bit of extra gold but keep the better food for potential girl seduction.

As you amass a stronger army, clear all the dungeons floor by floor to see which enemy drops what and have an idea which materials you can when you need them.

Girl conquering Priority is going to be

* First Priest Girl

* Thief Girl

* Bishop Girl

Having both priest girls will allow you to get 50% of your troops back after every battle and the thief girl will double your drops, making hunts much more efficient.

After that just test the game and play however you see fit. The game ends on day 100 and gives you a different ending depending what you do at the last moment.

NG+ is considerably easier after that since you have all the items from the previous run.

UsuiHigure

May 29, 2017
Does the full save unlock the galley? As when I use the full save it did give me the pervious save files but the galley only have scenes that I have unlocked.

bikmek

Mar 19, 2019
how do i play the game ? it always show like this, i have changed my system locale to jp.
1617582809734.png

zephiris

Aug 30, 2017
Anyone knows how to cheat in funds? Its grindy as fuck and im getting frustrated. Cheat engine doesn't work cause the next value never shows up.
It works. Cheat engine, 8 bytes, search for funds, buy something, search for updated funds, and change to what you need. (the default 4 bytes doesn't work, if that's what you're trying)

Last edited:

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
This is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too grindy.
Game over and surprise ending every damn minute are really painfull. I never restart the same game so many time, at some point it's not even funny anymore.
I don't understand why people make this kind of gameplay...

It's a shame cause art is good, voice acting is always a pleasure and dungeon exploration and stuff are fun.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
This is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too grindy.
Game over and surprise ending every damn minute are really painfull. I never restart the same game so many time, at some point it's not even funny anymore.
I don't understand why people make this kind of gameplay...

It's a shame cause art is good, voice acting is always a pleasure and dungeon exploration and stuff are fun.
The game doesn't tell you what's going on, which is very silly,

The NewGame+ loop is just how peperoncino does their games, it's a bummer that they don't make them more lenient, but that's the price.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor
2.60 star(s) 15 Votes