2.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Whatafreud

Feb 10, 2018
The grind might not be as bad if you did not have to replenish your items every few days. Flowers, food, and drink I can see. But I really have to replenish a bed and windows every few days? Wtf. Art is good though, so I guess there's that?

LykaLyka

Oct 17, 2017
classic peperoncino grind loop.
and here i am, playing the game a bit too much.

if anyone wants to bother and grind for top ingredients:
best aphro is from the blood of the snake boss, Final floor Rumor cave
best window is the rock from Labyrinth boss floor 2
best food is from the egg the Whale boss at labyrinth floor 5
best drink is dropped randomly at Secret cave, i get a few per final floor runs.
i forgot where tier 3 sleeping drug drops, but it drops quite often from the grind you do.

krkr_oHMlMwIyy6.png

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
classic peperoncino grind loop.
and here i am, playing the game a bit too much.

if anyone wants to bother and grind for top ingredients:
best aphro is from the blood of the snake boss, Final floor Rumor cave
best window is the rock from Labyrinth boss floor 2
best food is from the egg the Whale boss at labyrinth floor 5
best drink is dropped randomly at Secret cave, i get a few per final floor runs.
i forgot where tier 3 sleeping drug drops, but it drops quite often from the grind you do.

View attachment 1125374
Tier 3 Sleeping drug is easiest to get from the first cave, it's the Mandragora and they're a common mob there.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Does the full save unlock the galley? As when I use the full save it did give me the pervious save files but the galley only have scenes that I have unlocked.
The "Full Save" that was uploaded opens the gallery (Memories), so you don't have to play. If you want to play, the two saves included are about day 75 with 13 girls already maids, 2800 army, fame 84+, 78k gold, and 196 int (everything done), and you are ready to give Satella (the 14th maid) the second aphro when she appears, leading to her maid scene.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
The game doesn't tell you what's going on, which is very silly,

The NewGame+ loop is just how peperoncino does their games, it's a bummer that they don't make them more lenient, but that's the price.

I can tell that they are getting better at making better gameplay loops.

Goblin Burrow came out two years later, and Im still playing it :cool:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I can tell that they are getting better at making better gameplay loops.

Goblin Burrow came out two years later, and Im still playing it :cool:
Yeah, playing Adventurer's Inn after translating and spending dozens of hours in Goblin Burrow was a real adventure in seeing how much peperoncino improved as devs. So many features in GB that would have made AI much better to play.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
this really needs someone to patch it to remove the premature endings

Adlai

Oct 24, 2019
I'm surprised there isn't an ending for collecting everyone.

And honestly, I didn't find the grind that bad. There are only a couple places you *need* to go to get necessary mats, and if you have the thief you don't need to go that often.

My advice? Prioritize stuff that lasts a long time- Walls, bed, and incense. Drink over food (dont bother with honey- stock up on tasty grapes from the second town until you can pick up King wine). As for aphrodisiacs and sleeping pills...

Just run the labrynth. It has sea serpents and mandragora's, which are the primary components in making the highest tier pots. Any floor is fine- just make sure to recruit the thief ASAP as she can double up on your loot drops.

You can basically ignore the first and third dungeon entirely.

I managed to recruit every girl on my second game. I'm sure there is someone out there that could manage it on their first- I just don't have the patience to figure that out.

Edit: I suppose I should mention. You can skip dungeon animations by holding space bar. It saves a lot of time

Last edited:

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
cheat engine is the best thing to happen to this game lol
i have cheat engine and i cant teach me plz
I made a cheat menu in-game if anybody wants it. Just put the patch_0.xp3 in the same folder as the game's .exe.
There will be a new "Cheat" menu on the top of the game window.

You can:
Increase gold by 1.000, 10.000, 100.000, 1.000.000
Increase thugs by 100, 1.000, 10.000, 100.000
Increase all the drug items by 1, 10, 100.

Please note that after you increase the gold the UI will only update after you re-enter the menu. So you can Head out and back again or just pass the day and it'll display properly.

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
Yaay, much appreciated!
Dunno why even some very new games can't be bothered with having at least an on/off for "Voice stops/doesn't stop when text forwarding"... I mean, it should be a REALLY basic feature by now, everywhere. But nope...

That said, after it taking waaaay too long for me to realize lol, the (/one of the) patch breaks the 'Drug'-part of the game, sadly. All it can offer is 'No Drugs' when using the .xp3.
It drove me crazy, since I had the materials, or rather I thought, but no options.
Then -after a good two hours xD- it dawned on me... Maybe it's the patch? lol

And... Yup.

Could you perhaps have a look at it and make it compatible with this version (or rather recheck it), if it's not too big an ask? Would be very useful.
--------------------
AxelMasters : see above. Maybe the same?
Yeah same for me I think, its a handy patch but I guess I'll wait to use it until I know it won't mess with the game.
Yeah sorry about the delay I just checked it here. I made a mistake and left some text without commenting there that broke that part.
It should now be fixed!

Last edited:
Reactions: Aisanz and Zippix

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
If you hit an early ending, reload your last save. The endings that you already saw will be postponed after day 90, so you have more time. Reloading counts as having it seen so you can continue playing. I finished the game after doing the first game like that and then only doing a new game after that ended. Got all the girls to max in the second playthrough.

It is grindy, but it is not incredibly bad. Though it seems redundant having to play through it twice... thankfully holding enter skips the game quickly.

Reactions: Adlai

PkinILlamma

Jan 21, 2019
u can cheese this game by buying many pirates until you get debt and start new game + vice versa after that go to second town buy many soldier as u can until goes debt . new game + rinse and repeat. congratulation u got max military forces

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
I'm missing 4 of the girls, any special conditions to meet them?

EDIT: Found a guide on steam.

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes