Ughwhy

Jun 12, 2019
From ryuugames.com [aka the password]
Mega
Though, if you can wait, maybe report my comment to get a mod/uploader to test it.

As was mentioned earlier, there are links out there for this & the TL is a program IIRC [being a unity game], so you don't really needa wait. -- Though I'm not too sure how you're supposed to combine the DLC, think it's just overwriting.

Thank you dood, greatly appreciate the link!

Thai2410

Jul 30, 2017
Damn it's a shame they decided to go with AI art, even if it's hand edited
Maybe Stable diffusion? Kinda looks like a lot Stable Diffusion
They don't use AI.

DLsite has a very strict policy regarding AI arts, and any product with AI art is must be tagged as such.
All products must clarify how much is AI, and which content is AI. This one doesn't have any of those.

There's even where they post some extra illustrations by their art team.

Reactions: Letsnotrepeathis
Feb 27, 2023
They don't use AI.

DLsite has a very strict policy regarding AI arts, and any product with AI art is must be tagged as such.
All products must clarify how much is AI, and which content is AI. This one doesn't have any of those.

Then freya´s sister is more of a traced design, from Freya´s own character design, ah well at least it makes sense plotwise to have her that similar to Freya

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i keep deing because of the sleep shit. pick a choice but it's writen in jap and i can't read it there is other stuff the same way so i keep geting killed. poor stupid me i guess

Guiltyy

May 15, 2018
They don't use AI.

They very clearly used AI and then edited it

Thai2410

Jul 30, 2017
They very clearly used AI and then edited it
Proof? Or are you saying you can detect AI better than the 25000 people that bought the game.

Again, DLsite are very strict on AI content. Failing to tag something that was AI-generated, no matter how minor, will result in immediate removal.
Even if you train an AI to use only your own art as sources, and then hand edit or what not, still must be tagged with "AI-generated" by DLsite rule.

Assuming they "cheated" and don't put AI tag in the store page. There is simply no reason for it. AI contents do sell well on DLsite, so there is absolutely no reason why they would risk their reputation by deceiving their audience.

Guiltyy

May 15, 2018
Proof? Or are you saying you can detect AI better than the 25000 people that bought the game.

Again, DLsite are very strict on AI content. Failing to tag something that was AI-generated, no matter how minor, will result in immediate removal.
Even if you train an AI to use only your own art as sources, and then hand edit or what not, still must be tagged with "AI-generated" by DLsite rule.

Assuming they "cheated" and don't put AI tag in the store page. There is simply no reason for it. AI contents do sell well on DLsite, so there is absolutely no reason why they would risk their reputation by deceiving their audience.
Don't think they cheated or anything, they just used AI for the designs and redraw on top of it. But there's some parts that they forgot to fix and those (along with the typical AI art style that the game now has) makes it very clear, DL-Site doesn't seem to have anything about needing to tag as AI when you redraw it.

But i'll download it again and see it one more time.

Dec 21, 2021
What are the recipes? Is there even a way to keep serving the best stuff? Sometimes i have top tier stuff and the girls still refuse to stay.

Is there a way to even get those Hel Shek Eggs that are needed to make the Hel Shak Caviar, the most expensive food? I'm using cheat engine to cheat through those numbers, but in all those hours of acing all the dungeons, adventures and new game+s i only saw that egg twice.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i just find it dumb that you make the room's high class then they fall back to low class. the food and other stuff is kinda pain because you got to fight then it's like you got one of each and feels like you got to fight over and over. then you run out of money because alot of the mrcs die fast. plues hard to tell and yes i am say this again when they go to sleep hard to tell choices because there not in english. game is kind fun but kinda hard to do shit because after some time you can under stand what to do.

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes