Feb 27, 2023
Yeah, that's pretty much it for the "pure" route. Pure just means you got some almost tapped that renders but didn't. Apparently since you're such a wuss, after all the girls have gone on to live their lives, your badass inn gets robbed in the middle of the night and the super heroines aren't there to protect you so you get knifed by the thieves and die. Best way not to die is to corrupt the girls into being your personal onaholes and then they don't leave and you get to be the man.
You are Fing me?? Thats the "Pure" route? Guess we´ll have to take the Chad/Tyrone Route then.

Reactions: Yamemai
Feb 27, 2023
What made the first game so much better imo, was the simplicity, youre unnecessarily adding the "free roam" option which adds so much more time, with little immersion. This game feels tedious and unrewarding, where the first felt like a nice fun little perverted inn management game. I lost interest early on.
Yeah the dialogue used to be so much "Old School Tavern Men talk" A new babe comes to town and you have two town fools talking about her, without knowing they just inadvertently gave her up to be drugged and used by the Inn Keeper it´s a twist that kept repeating itself but the quality in dialogue managed to keep it somewhat fresh, in it´s own manner.

Now it feels a bit more alien.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Another dlc for this abomination of a game is coming...i would much preffer peperoncino working on any of his other games. Even he seems demotivated to work in this one, Goblin burrow the fable dlcs were like 1 month apart of each other, this one is almost 2 months away from the last one.

Ayaya404

Sep 11, 2021
I hope in the second patch dev will fix memories, dancer girl and heavy warrior does not have scene recollection

Feb 27, 2023
I hope in the second patch dev will fix memories, dancer girl and heavy warrior does not have scene recollection
I dont even know how to unlock the ending on Dancer girl, did every dungeon and she´s on maid outfit search every nook and cranny of the inn for aditional scenes too, nothing came out.

Did dlc include aditional conditions for reg ending of the girls?

chincheta

Apr 3, 2019
someone can upload an dl link with the full game with the 2 patches installed?, i tried like 20 times and it doesnt apply the new version

Thai2410

Jul 30, 2017
LMAO the sword girl looks a discount of Freya from Goblin´s Burrow I´ll borne
Same universe, Freya exists here, too.
She's Freya's little sister, and since Freya disappeared for some reason, she has to act as the hero.
The setting of this game happens after the endings of the Goblin's Burrow games.

• Thinking Face

Adrian Night

Jun 1, 2017
okay so on the 5th day it crashes. like what? i updated the BepInEx
What am I doing wrong? it also says please combine patches. yet no one seems to really give a good answer but "READ THE PDF" bro what just explain. i followed whatever japanese instruction they gave and it worked but like i don;'t think i did it right. NVM this game boring asf, copy paste. No animations. if there are well not close enough. no touchy play no natha. wtf :c

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2023
Same universe, Freya exists here, too.
She's Freya's little sister, and since Freya disappeared for some reason, she has to act as the hero.
The setting of this game happens after the endings of the Goblin's Burrow games.
I wouldnt be surprised if eventually we get to see their mother in a future game

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes