raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
It's not up to par with the first game. They get too complicated, I don't understand why, since they could have used the same mechanic of 1 but with some new things. But hey, a lousy continuation, as is customary nowadays

• Sad
Reactions: Heranwen

Guiltyy

May 15, 2018
Actually why this whole game seems like a huge downgrade from the first one and the other games from the same authors? This game seems much more like a beta than a actually release, which is sad because i absolutely loved the first game.

Guiltyy

May 15, 2018
Free roaming could've been great if the place was filled with some of the heroines and you could visit them in their rooms, peep, invade at night etc. Right now it's just a bunch of menus spread in a 3D environment.

Feb 27, 2023
Maybe Stable diffusion? Kinda looks like a lot Stable Diffusion
No idea what was used to work on the model tho, one would think it was made using Welcome to the adventurer´s inn first assets (at least the eyes), but then it dawns on me, that some designs are essentially being ripped off from Goblin´s burrow, maybe a bit of both came into part, but then the eyes wouldnt be so consistent.

So the game assets could be from a model of both games then edits were made to things like the eyes to make them consistent with WtAI1 artstyle, thats at least what sounds likely.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok yes it has English in it but not every thing is in English what is up with that. they go to sleep and it ask what your going to do and all the stuff you get is no in English.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i like the game but i died because when they sleep the things that pop up are in jap are chines one of those then i dead because of it, like i said like the game but if it's not all translated why bother playing it just to keep on getting killed no thanks.

skopyboppy

Oct 9, 2020
It's simple. Most players of such games look themselves not too far from typical game ugly bastard. So that players can feel "he is literally me" shit. Though I am becoming ugly bastard myself (simply getting older lol) I agree with you on "don't wanna see that piece of crap".
also because its hot to see something so "wrong"
you ever heard of "match made in heaven?"
well in this case they're intentionally going the complete opposite direction, beautiful flowers on dog shit

Ughwhy

Jun 12, 2019
really quick, anyone got the second DLC on mega or workupload? Personally, I kinda feel like going through the pain of this game, and I personally don't trust anywhere else. I'd appreciate it.

Reactions: Yamemai

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i now i already said this plue's i know my typing is not good along with my spelling. the game has some english then there are parts that are not how to get this in full english.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
really quick, anyone got the second DLC on mega or workupload? Personally, I kinda feel like going through the pain of this game, and I personally don't trust anywhere else. I'd appreciate it.
From ryuugames.com [aka the password]

Though, if you can wait, maybe report my comment to get a mod/uploader to test it.

patch 1-2 up
waiting for heros
As was mentioned earlier, there are links out there for this & the TL is a program IIRC [being a unity game], so you don't really needa wait. -- Though I'm not too sure how you're supposed to combine the DLC, think it's just overwriting.
Edit: Looks like you have to 'register' the version, then open the DLC 2 ver. It'll ask you to if you want to combine the two
[think the regi button was 3rd from bottom.]

Last edited:
Reactions: Ughwhy
1.60 star(s) 5 Votes