Apr 7, 2017
Endings seem to not actually exist yet, or at least some of them. Best I can tell apart from the bad end they trigger but just show the event name and go straight to the "new game plus y/n?"

Reactions: IceDemonlord [ITA]

Varxen

Jun 17, 2017
anyone got a cheatmod like the one in the first game LOL cant be assed to play through the grind

DeltaP5

Sep 2, 2018
From what I recall and googling for a guide....

There are 16 different endings in total. Each heroine also gets two endings, either you didn't drug and rape them which will bring you to their "pure love" route or you did drug them and rape them in there sleep which brings them to their "fallen" route.

Requirements to unlock the individual heroine endings are,

don't smash any other heroine other than your "target" heroine of the playthrough.
your heroine becomes the maid of the inn
defeat the 10th floor of the labyrinth with your army and the chosen heroine beside you.

There are also two harem endings and yes, one for "pure love" and one for "fallen". You need to make sure that you get all the heroines as maids and make sure if you're going for "pure love" don't drug and rape them in their sleep and "fallen" is just all the rape fest you want. Once all the heroines are your maids, clear the 10th floor of the labyrinth and what ever you decide to do with the heroines while they were in the inn will result in which harem ending you get.

There are also random events that happen around the inn now, either in the day or night.
While you are walking around the inn, if you have any heroines that are maids, they will either have sex with the inn keeper or the male patrons. This are all random and do not appear in the gallery, well not mine anyway.

That's all what I recall. Back to Nikke

Whooohooo

May 1, 2021
just cheat the money then get a tons of mercenaries... easily done
the buying seem wonky... you can click one time and spacebar the rest... but still need click to dismiss the buying message

Zero54

Jun 16, 2017
Shame I can't just use saveeditonline to just give me all the mats...
1695007993299.png
For whatever reason, it's not supported... even though it should be.

• Sad
Reactions: Yamemai
Oct 20, 2021
couldn't help but burst into laugther at the first image.

why the hell does that male character look like he is from another game entierly and photoshoped himself into this image?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yamemai

b_ram

Sep 13, 2019
how do i skip fight ? its just the same animation and you dont even have to press anything so its kind of strange if it didnt have any skip or at least fasten speed combat

emopro

Oct 22, 2017
You need to make sure that you get all the heroines as maids
how do you get them into that point? after drug+touch (twice each) on a heroine, then what do i do to ask them to be maids? Also how do you get them to join you on adventures?

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
This is driving me crazy. I went for the "pure route" and got the "ask to be maid" scene for each of them but haven't been able to get anything else. Nothing seems to be advancing. I also can't get a route past the last city. No other scenes are activating at all... Did I miss something here?

Deybu

Nov 23, 2018
how do you get them into that point? after drug+touch (twice each) on a heroine, then what do i do to ask them to be maids? Also how do you get them to join you on adventures?
After the 3rd sleep/aphro scene, they will come back to your inn and you don't need to drug them anymore. They will sleep with the MC "willingly", this needs to trigger twice then you have your maid. At least this is what happened to my run.

Reactions: DeltaP5

roux25

Apr 28, 2021
I also can't get a route past the last city. No other scenes are activating at all... Did I miss something here?
Try entering the last city and returning to the map back and forth until the final tower shows up.

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Getting the last labyrinth requires 'reputation' points from the girls.
How does 1 turn them all into maids while maintaining love route? If giving them drugs will lock them out of the individual love ending. You need 40 points to gain access to the final labyrinth and not touching them while they are drugged or sleeping will progress the 'minimum requirement meter'

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes