Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
y'know back in 2016 here in brazil there was a project for an amusement park called "erotikaland", said to be the first erotic park to be opened in the world, the idea was the same as this game/hentai/doujin with stuff like nudism, hot attractions, night club, food with genital shapes and a lot more, the only thing that wouldn't happen exactly like the fiction would be sex, people would have to go to the built in motel for some fun... but economic crisis hit the country and in 2018 the project was put on hold, now I wonder if they'll start working on it someday :V

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
so is this a choice based game? or just a liner story? i notice you can play either character so.. is one a liner story the other a choice based or..

Mar 11, 2021
if you're gonna translate a game with an installer, doing something to the installation's language as well would be lovely.
as is, for all I know the game's trying to send my screenshots to a news station in Morrocco.

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Mizryuu Kei is a person's name. One that is actually well known in the hentai world. You don't translate someone's name to it's root meaning randomly.

That would be like if there was a game called Akira's Revenge and you change the title to Wisdom's Revenge because Akira means wisdom. It's silly.
I'll keep that in mind from next time.

Maowe

May 7, 2020
Aye yo what the fuck I was reading the fucking doujinshis yesterday~ there's a set up doujin that Explains why MC and family are there in the first place.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
"Mizryuu Kei Land" this needs swinging tag, (as every woman is essentially "Free use" and basically a human onahole) as there's "sharing" content.

Arguably could have "cheating" tag even though its consensual, its basically netorase, so some doing tag search aren't going to filter it out. (I don't mind it, just saying it'd more accurately tag the game) to avoid drama for people that get squeamish/pissy about it.

Last edited:

gospel2k

Oct 4, 2019
Hello everyone,
So Here is a VN that do not features rape, NTR, scat, gore, etc .
So I saw comments that people complaining about how gorey or inhuman VN's I was uploading from some days And because of this I thought of uploading something that everyone can enjoy .
I have got many requests about different VN's that people want to be translated and I am still working on many right now and If you want your favourite VN to be translated you can PM me.
If you've enjoyed any of the VN that I have uploaded here then leave a like.
Again I do not take commissions as for some reasons I can't receive money from other countries so You guys just need to provide me an api key and I'll translate that VN(I know this sounds sus) but that's the reason I am no longer asking for money but api keys.
Also it seems to tiring to edit images for every game by myself so if anyone can help me I'll appreciate it.

That's all for now.

Enjoy.
Thank you for work! Not sure if you are interested, but would love to see some "oyako" (oyakodon) game uploaded like you do. Also dont really know if there really great games except 2 TinkerBell games that are already uploaded but mb people know more...

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Thank you for work! Not sure if you are interested, but would love to see some "oyako" (oyakodon) game uploaded like you do. Also dont really know if there really great games except 2 TinkerBell games that are already uploaded but mb people know more...
I was working on oyako X shuffle by tinkerbell but that is on a pause for now.

Reactions: gospel2k

DraikSpectre

Jul 19, 2018
Game would be 100% better without the stupid pasties, or at least an option to toggle them off...honestly, a significant portion of Mizuryu Kei's art would be better if they'd never heard of the things.

Reactions: Gojii