GWG5305

Dec 4, 2019
View attachment 3482487

Overview:
Come to the unprecedented realm of sexual indulgence, the grand "Aquatic Dragon Reverence Land," where everyone can join in the fun!
Ordinary girls and families, who typically lead ordinary lives, visit the land dressed in provocative attire. They revel in a festive atmosphere, indulging their carnal desires akin to plundering sweets at a buffet, engaging in ecstatic copulation with strangers one after another!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-27
Release Date: 2017-07-28
Original Title: おいでよ!水龍敬ランド ~家族とスケベなテーマパーク!~
Aliases: Oide yo! Mizuryuu Kei Land ~Kazoku to Sukebe na Theme Park!~
Developer: BEelight
Publisher: Lune
Translator: HOKORI SAMA
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: Japanese, English (Chat GPT)
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (2-10 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Translator Notes:

Thank you. This looks interesting.

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
You can literally unlock the whole gallery by just clicking on 100% in settings.
This series from nomad might look tempting the inraku and konya ones !!! or everything from strike the erectlip ones like those

Last edited:

Eren Jones

Mar 3, 2022
Thanks for this. I'm still hoping that someday, somebody will translate Tenioha 2 and the Limit Over game that came out after it.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Hello everyone,
So Here is a VN that do not features rape, NTR, scat, gore, etc .
So I saw comments that people complaining about how gorey or inhuman VN's I was uploading from some days And because of this I thought of uploading something that everyone can enjoy.
Eh. That sounds horrible. Could you give me a comprehensive link of such filth so that I may bookmark avoid it

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Call me when official TL with demosaic drops
well I hope you have an infinite life time to wait for what you ask for, because it is between never and never this is the closest you are going to get to something related to this, mtl and mosaics so good luck... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
"Mizryuu Kei Land" this needs swinging tag, (as every woman is essentially "Free use" and basically a human onahole) as there's "sharing" content.

Arguably could have "cheating" tag even though its consensual, its basically netorase, so some doing tag search aren't going to filter it out. (I don't mind it, just saying it'd more accurately tag the game) to avoid drama for people that get squeamish/pissy about it.
There's netorase in this game ? Can you give me some details please ?

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Dude being made to wear a condom and they've got women with semen leaking out of them in the anime. He confesses to her then has "voyeurism" watching her bang other dudes so you can loosely say its netorase.

At least in the anime/possibly doujinshi where its somewhat intimate with the initial girls while they get totally broken fucking everyone else. Maybe the game doesn't focus on this much (or at all, even though its expanded on vs just the two episodes...) The game definitely should have swinging tag regardless.

Edit: To be clear, Thinking more in terms of allowing the content to be filtered out for those who don't like that. (Personally, I like most of Mizryuu Kei's stuff so... :LUL: ).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: rgnar62
Oct 22, 2018
It's about a swinger theme park so anything goes

well I hope you have an infinite life time to wait for what you ask for, because it is between never and never this is the closest you are going to get to something related to this, mtl and mosaics so good luck... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Dunno, his other LN recently got translated. Wouldn't be surprised if this one was picked up for TL by Fakku as well. The franchise is huge for H standards. There's multiple manga, an anime and now a light novel.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
It's about a swinger theme park so anything goes

Dunno, his other LN recently got translated. Wouldn't be surprised if this one was picked up for TL by Fakku as well. The franchise is huge for H standards. There's multiple manga, an anime and now a light novel.
well as I already said good luck with the wait, that's the spirit as they say dreaming is free (by the way you don't expect anything this year since fakku is translating and mangagamer , , ,
(and personally waiting for something that you don't know if it will arrive or not, it's a waste of time)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Hello everyone,
So Here is a VN that do not features rape, NTR, scat, gore, etc .
So I saw comments that people complaining about how gorey or inhuman VN's I was uploading from some days And because of this I thought of uploading something that everyone can enjoy .
I have got many requests about different VN's that people want to be translated and I am still working on many right now and If you want your favourite VN to be translated you can PM me.
If you've enjoyed any of the VN that I have uploaded here then leave a like.
Again I do not take commissions as for some reasons I can't receive money from other countries so You guys just need to provide me an api key and I'll translate that VN(I know this sounds sus) but that's the reason I am no longer asking for money but api keys.
Also it seems to tiring to edit images for every game by myself so if anyone can help me I'll appreciate it.

That's all for now.

Enjoy.
Uhhhhh... pretty sure this one does have NTR.... (the tags on vndb are somewhat incomplete, especially for each character (they have none as of writing this)).

Also missing multiple penetration.

This is the sister, with two old dudes (there's also another image with 3):
1711685010083.jpeg

I personally, ain't gonna play to find out.

But I'm sure someone will.

p.s. This isn't something everyone can enjoy, sooo that task was failed :KEK:

Vanilla is what you'd need to upload for an everyone thing.

RodrigoRandom1990

Sep 28, 2019
Yeah I am too. Can anyone shed some light ?
I had the same problem, and solved the issue in this way:
If you have a high resolution monitor like 4k, you won't see the dialog window to set initial monitor settings. So change your resolution settings in your system settings to Full HD for instance 1920x1080, and then you might see the dialog window. Unfortunately these dialog windows are in japanese, click the left button to select a resolution, you will be then asked for windowed or fullscreen mode. After some clicking you should reach the main menu of the game.

May 10, 2023
"Mizryuu Kei Land" this needs swinging tag, (as every woman is essentially "Free use" and basically a human onahole) as there's "sharing" content.

Arguably could have "cheating" tag even though its consensual, its basically netorase, so some doing tag search aren't going to filter it out. (I don't mind it, just saying it'd more accurately tag the game) to avoid drama for people that get squeamish/pissy about it.
This park doesn't really have cheating ssince everyone fucks everyone with no discrimination. it's more like swinging.

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
I had the same problem, and solved the issue in this way:
If you have a high resolution monitor like 4k, you won't see the dialog window to set initial monitor settings. So change your resolution settings in your system settings to Full HD for instance 1920x1080, and then you might see the dialog window. Unfortunately these dialog windows are in japanese, click the left button to select a resolution, you will be then asked for windowed or fullscreen mode. After some clicking you should reach the main menu of the game.
THANK YOU!

Feb 29, 2020
at the risk of lighting the powder keg that is machine translation discourse, the chatgpt-provided translation was fine and comprehensible putting it above most slop but it still feels like it needs someone to wrangle it into shape, stuff like possessives and pronouns are jumbled up and the classic pitfall of the unfeeling soulless machine translating literally when it shouldn't (e.g., the name, which did get fixed but is still worth keeping in mind)

the game itself is fine and what you would expect for an adaptation of a series with a very specific focused kink, and if you think free use is too close to cuckshit then don't play it (although, specifically the scene in the femc's path where the brother is just... in the background watching does lean too hard into the cuckshit angle for my tastes but it's one scene out of a few dozen)

Reactions: Gojii