Peacekeepr

Jan 25, 2023
i got stucked on the menu for 2 hours figuring how to set the game xd thought its gonna be a quick in and out but nope i cant understand japanese
Worst (?) case scenario, you can just take a screenshot and use either or equivalent (I think even Google added OCR to their translator recently). But I'm yet to find a game where the first button isn't "start" (and c'mon, it would be a terrible design choice to make this any different).

There are other tools (screen readers, even), but Yandex Translate is one of the most traditional workarounds for "untranslated menus" issue.

Reactions: flannan

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
I find it funny how everybody recognize the artist. Don't get me wrong, that's also why I'm here, it's just funny :p
That's because he can only draw like 4 facial expressions which he copypastas on all the women, so when you see those dumb faces you know 'Yep, that's Mizryuu Kei'. Like Crimson can only do the restraint from behind with sparks thing.

Also I love how it just literally translated his name in the title here. Yes, Mizuryuu Kei can be translated as 'Aquatic Dragon Reverence', like any name with Kanji can be literally translated but that's naive and wrong. Well I guess it's about all you can expect from LLM, better than nothing!

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
That's because he can only draw like 4 facial expressions which he copypastas on all the women, so when you see those dumb faces you know 'Yep, that's Mizryuu Kei'. Like Crimson can only do the restraint from behind with sparks thing.

Also I love how it just literally translated his name in the title here. Yes, Mizuryuu Kei can be translated as 'Aquatic Dragon Reverence', like any name with Kanji can be literally translated but that's naive and wrong. Well I guess it's about all you can expect from LLM, better than nothing!
That's because the romanji names do not get much attention in the forums even I prefer the romanji one.

• Angry
Reactions: Inkheepurr

Rancelot666

May 6, 2022
shouldn't the title be something like "mizuryuu kei land/ park" or something rather than aquatic dragon? i mean, aquatic dragon reverence is pretty rad name for waterpark/theme park but the main point or interest of this game is Mkei name and this particular series.
please cmiiw since i have weeb level moonrune knowledge.

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
holy shit, never thought i'd see this translated! i hope the MTL is legible at least, i love mizuryu's stuff

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WelcomeToTheAquaticDragonReverenceParkANaughtyThemeParkWithYourFamily-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
It's not... It's not called "Aquatic Dragon Reverence Park". The guy's name is Mizuryu Kei, it's Mizuryu Kei Land.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
That's because the romanji names do not get much attention in the forums even I prefer the romanji one.
Mizryuu Kei is a person's name. One that is actually well known in the hentai world. You don't translate someone's name to it's root meaning randomly.

That would be like if there was a game called Akira's Revenge and you change the title to Wisdom's Revenge because Akira means wisdom. It's silly.

neodav

Nov 13, 2017

It's the hentai equivalent of AC/DC or the Musou/Dynasty Warriors games: Yes, there's a signature style to his work that a lot of people find to be one-trick, but it's a really good trick if you're into it. Plus, it's really nice to see hentai where the women are actually lecherous, enthusiastic, and actively pursuing sex. Normally the medium is either lovey between a couple or it's forced/rapey, it's nice to see stories where sex is viewed as a positive and as an end in itself.