Unity Completed Welcome to the Peeg House! [Final] [witCHuus]

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
1649296618089.png
Does this game actually have a protagonist? It doesn't look like it from the screenshots and description.

Reactions: 69ztare

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
The MTL got to me, so I went and re-translated the dialogue manually for most of the game. If you see any dialogue that doesn't make sense, let me know so I can fix it. Hopefully it makes the game easier to understand and more fun. Extract the English.xml file, place it in the Language folder and overwrite existing.

Before anyone mentions it, I can't change the FULLSCREAN typo in the main menu settings. I tried. In the xml, it says FULLSCREEN, but it still shows fullscrean anyway. If anyone wants to figure out how to fix it, let me know if you succeed.

Edit: Updated file. Corrected many missed grammatical errors.

Edit 2: I added a file kindly provided by Hagatagar that restores the character's Japanese names. I also saw that The Butler made their own translation, so to keep this post clean of too many files, their's can be found here.

Last edited:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Without scrolling up, how many different ways did the MTL translate the word "peeg" in the Developer Notes?
Find out below!

Did you get them all?
The trick is understanding that it's a foreign noun and that these are the different conjugations of it based on tense and mode.

Jun 28, 2019
This is a full save of the game, with all archives, max building, and a bunch of S rank girls/peegs.

Don't question the legitimacy of the save too much...

If you want to the save to work, you have to get rid of the ".sav" at the end of the file, than put it in you're save folder that is within the game/download folder that is labeled "Save".

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
The trick is understanding that it's a foreign noun and that these are the different conjugations of it based on tense and mode.
Lol, that's a creative take on it. Nouns are not conjugated in the Japanese language. (Adjectives and verbs do get conjugated)

I checked the Japanese version of the DLSite page. The word in the original description text that is then poorly MTLed is:

ピーグ

Which is "pi" "<extend vowel>" "gu". Would be pronounced like "Peegu" by a native Japanese speaker.

The developer is intentionally using this stretched katakana version of the English "Pig" for stylistic / deniability reasons. Otherwise they could have just written literally the Japanese words for pig: "ぶた" "豚" "ブタ". There's some story conceit that the slavegirls in the game are not humans, but are actually livestock that has been bred to look like humans.

So how do we end up with "Peeg" or "Peague" or "Peig" or "Peg"? I guess that's because the word is not a known string in a dictionary, the MTL that was used to translate to English chose various different phonetic conversions for the Katakana. Why would the robot be inconsistent? No idea.

Last edited:

MrNameless

Feb 26, 2018
This is the grindiest Godamn game I have ever played. Here's a save for those who want it.
(I honestly had a lot of fun, but I've been playing cookie clicker for 5 years so...)

Reactions: Gilsan

FlufflePuss

Aug 20, 2018
The MTL got to me, so I went and re-translated the dialogue manually for most of the game. If you see any dialogue that doesn't make sense, let me know so I can fix it. Hopefully it makes the game easier to understand and more fun. Extract the English.xml file, place it in the Language folder and overwrite existing.

Before anyone mentions it, I can't change the FULLSCREAN typo in the main menu settings. I tried. In the xml, it says FULLSCREEN, but it still shows fullscrean anyway. If anyone wants to figure out how to fix it, let me know if you succeed.

Edit: Updated file. Corrected many missed grammatical errors.
Is no one gonna acknowledge the valuable service of this unsung hero? Despite a couple of hiccups here and there, his file goes from MTL hell to human-like speech and should be on the OP. Thank you, my dude!

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Some tips if you want to actually play it:
1. First off, increase your price to the max [click & hold]
2. You'll want to get 2 right off, doesn't really matter the grade yet -- just cheaper to get a high one.
3. Be sure to save on day 4-ish, since d5 is 'end of week', and you gotta pay maintenace. Might want to spend till 0 for the first one or two, since you'll probably be able to make it up.
4. Stars are updated on d5 and follows your satisfaction score; meaning you should try to match as much as possible. -- Believe the 460/80 should be enough for awhile, since prices also pay a role in the score.

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes