Unity Completed Welcome to the Peeg House! [Final] [witCHuus]

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Klangkugel

Sep 2, 2021
Well, for a game about 'livestock' there is a disappointingly non-existent amount of breeding involved.
Which is extra weird considering all these different colors from skin to hair. I don't know what I expected, but I guess a Slave Matrix with visual whore mechanic would have been nice.

Jan 21, 2020
Not gonna lie, the screenshots makes the game look like an early alpha and not a completed game.
Also gotta agree with everyone else it does look like Habbo

RE:dead

Sep 4, 2018
This is a full save of the game, with all archives, max building, and a bunch of S rank girls/peegs.

Don't question the legitimacy of the save too much...

If you want to the save to work, you have to get rid of the ".sav" at the end of the file, than put it in you're save folder that is within the game/download folder that is labeled "Save".
What did you use to edit the save? I spent forever looking around and couldn't find anything that could read it.

Super_TuanZi

May 29, 2021
The translation of this game is so inexplicable... 屏幕截图(502).png 屏幕截图(501).png
"small" is translated as "medium", but "medium" is "small"....Hair is assigned according to the customer's request, but the breast size is always the opposite....

Reactions: 69ztare

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
This feels like a vore game, but none of the screenshots or text seems to support that.
Weird.

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
I'm imagining some guy that can't spell pig but tries 5 different spellings so he could at least get points on one right but didn't guess any of them correctly. What a tragic tale.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
The MTL got to me, so I went and re-translated the dialogue manually for most of the game. If you see any dialogue that doesn't make sense, let me know so I can fix it. Hopefully it makes the game easier to understand and more fun. Extract the English.xml file, place it in the Language folder and overwrite existing.

Before anyone mentions it, I can't change the FULLSCREAN typo in the main menu settings. I tried. In the xml, it says FULLSCREEN, but it still shows fullscrean anyway. If anyone wants to figure out how to fix it, let me know if you succeed.

Edit: Updated file. Corrected many missed grammatical errors.
I just finished my own version and when I went to post it I saw yours >.<....
Welp since I touched a bit more than grammar in general....
If someone wanna try it... just extract in game folder.
You can select it from the menu.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What it changes?
All names/surnames were changed to match their Japanese counterparts...
A great number of dialogues.
Corrected incorrect translations

PS: I wish I saw Infamouspantybandit post before starting it...

Last edited:

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
Here's the best money-making strategy I could work out:

Forget about trying to keep your rating high at all times, it's much better to alternate high-rating weeks (when you make money) with low-rating ones (when you farm rating). They key is that at minimum rating, you only get two customers per day, and their ratings get added rather than averaged. It goes like this:

Week 1: Buy two of the cheapest peegs you can, F-rank if possible. Crank the price up as high as it will go (you can click the number and mash number keys instead of clicking/holding the arrows) and get through the first week manually matching peegs to customer preferences as best you can. Buy additional cheap peegs when you can; don't worry about going into debt at the end of the week due to maintenance, we'll make it up in week 2.

Week 2: Your rating has improved, and you have far more customers. Crank the price up and get to work. Maxing out the price carries a hefty rating penalty, which is exactly what you want. Don't bother matching preferences this time; if anything, you want to get the minimum rating. You should have about 4 peegs and 8K in the bank at the end of this week.

Week 3: Your rating should be at 1/2 star again. Set the price to 0 and match preferences again. Since you only have a handful of trash peegs with low upkeep, you have more than enough money to run the house at a loss for a week. When the price is zero, even a complete mismatch in an empty room gets you a 5S rating from the customer, and as I said at the start, the ratings from your two customers get added together rather than averaged.

Week 4: Your rating has skyrocketed, and you have loads of customers. Crank the price up, buy a few more cheap peegs, and get to work. Once you have 24K, unlock the first Secretary achievement and hire an S-rank counter girl to automatically assign peegs to customers. Whew, much less clicking!

Subsequent weeks simply repeat steps from weeks 3 and 4. Buy additional trash peegs and counter girls as needed. F-rank is all you will ever need (except for achievements).

Some additional info:

Your peegs can handle more customers per day as they level up, so there's no need to go on a shopping spree. It's okay for some customers to go unserved; your rating will suffer, but that's a good thing during weeks with loads of customers.

You can upgrade rooms with furniture to increase customer ratings. Since you only care about ratings during low-rating weeks when you only have two customers, you only need to upgrade the two rooms on the right (counter girls assign rooms right to left).

Counter girls come in three ranks, A, B, and S, able to assign 5, 10, and 20 peeg-customer pairs per day respectively; there's no point hiring the lower ranks. Clicking the plaque on the front desk de/activates counter girls, in case you want to assign peegs to customers manually.

Clothing is irrelevant and a hassle; as far as I can tell, there's no way to automate its purchase and assignment to peegs.

For some reason, at max rating, price is capped at 400 rather than the 1040 of preceding ranks. So don't overdo it during your low-rating weeks; for optimal profits, you want your rating high but not max.

Last edited:
Reactions: rico08 and CYFire
1.60 star(s) 5 Votes