Unity Completed Welcome to the Peeg House! [Final] [witCHuus]

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes

CYFire

Feb 8, 2018
Clicking the plaque on the front desk de/activates counter girls, in case you want to assign peegs to customers manually.
Thank you I was wondering what that might be for.
Also, thanks for the strats.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
In case anyone else has the problem that they can't save the game like I had; Creating a folder called "Save" in main game directory where you have the "Peeg House.exe" etc, fixed it for me.

Jan 15, 2021
Hey, recently got done playing this game and ABSOLUTELY loved it! I especially enjoyed how you can customize your pixel-art slaves and give them custom names and then make them whore themselves out for you. Does any other game come to mind where you can customize your whores like that? Pixel art and management sim games preferred! Pleaasseee I need more!! <3

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
i was wondering...
i'm able to fuck my own peeg in the storage but i'm not able to cum? Is that right?
Or am i missing something?

Lurkersaurus

Oct 3, 2018
Does any other game come to mind where you can customize your whores like that? Pixel art and management sim games preferred! Pleaasseee I need more!! <3
Someone already mentioned Slave Matrix, which is kind of similar, except you need to breed your girls together to get a look you like. You could also try Sold Girl Town, it has customisation and a similar concept, minus the pixel artstyle.

Curtissss

Jul 28, 2020
To all wanting to play or playing this game. I have found W32/Exploit.gen type virus in files. I downloaded it from Anonfiles link. Scan it yourself or even double scan it with different programs. As far as i know Anonfiles link isn't safe.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
So anyone know what the max level for peeg is? The Idol quest needs her to be max level.

Aslan121499

Mar 15, 2021
So anyone know what the max level for peeg is? The Idol quest needs her to be max level.
I've played with a money cheat on and for an hour I apparently achieve the max level which is around exp 60 - 65. I'm really not sure what is the exact level but yeah my idol is on level 6 and it doesn't tell me that it is the max level and I just click the achievement and then boom it is done. Don't forget to free 3 slots on the storage area

left_handed

Dec 6, 2021
I edited the Assembly-CSharp.dll so the costumes don't take damage after sex end. Replace this .dll with the one in Peeg House_Data\Managed

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes