• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Here's the fifth chapter of my story.

Where Never Seen Again
Chapter 5

“ So what did this guy look like? “ Rick asked Dani as the two of them were searching for any sign of the person that Melissa had hit.

“ I don't really know, I mean I saw him for a split second but he did not look right for the lack of a better term. “ Dani said to his friend as the two of them continued their search in the thick underbrush of the forest they were in.

“ What do you mean he did not look right? “ Dani heard Rick ask him as he brushed aside a thick clump of bushes, “ I really don't know how to describe him, he seemed to be really tall, he had strange glowing eyes and plants growing out of his body. “ he said to Rick as he was doing his level best to get a clearer picture of the person they they had hit as he felt like he was going to be sick to his stomach at the thought of coming across the dead man's broken and mangled body as they continued their search.

“ Are you sure you are ok, I mean you did bang your head pretty hard. “ Rick said to his friend as they continued their seemingly point search for the person they might have hit.

“ Yes I'm sure I'm ok, maybe the guy we hit was some kind of forest hobo or some such. “ he heard Dani say to him with a slightly pained and stressed out tone of voice.

After the two friends had been searching for the possible victim of their unfortunate night time encounter the two of gave up trying to find who ever they had hit as neither of them could see much of anything due to not only the thick bushes and trees around them but also because of the fairly weak light from their smart phones and the lack of moon or starlight due to the thick could in the nighttime sky.

“ Look Dani we have not found any sign of anyone we might have hit and I doubt we will even if it was daylight so let's head back and tell the others we have found nothing. “ Dani heard Rick say to him and as much as he want to object he realized that Rick was right, so he took a deep breath, held for a few seconds and slowly let it out as he did his best to relax.

“ I hate to admit it but you are right even though I am damn sure we hit some one. “ he said to rick as the two of them start to make their way back to the others, “ Sounds like they are having fun. “ Rick said as he and Dani could hear Melissa shout at someone at the top of her lungs.

When the two of them made their way back to the dirt road the others were at they saw that June had out her smart phone and was dialing a number, “ Look if we tell them that it was an accident the punishment will be lighter then it would be if we take off and leave who ever we hit to die in the woods. “ June said to a hysterical Melissa.

“ FUCK OFF YOU BITCH! “ Melissa screamed at June as she felt like she was going to be sick to her stomach due to the hellish stress she was under as she really did not want to be doing a long time behind bars for have hit who ever she had hit.

“ What's going on here? “ Dani asked the two girls as he saw that Melissa was trying to take away June's smart phone but could not because June was holding it above her head and there was the fact that June was taller then Melissa so it was unlikely that Melissa would be getting a hold of June's phone any time soon.

“ THIS CUNT IS TRYING TO CALL THE POLICE!, I'M NOT GOING TO JAIL! “ Melissa screamed at Dani was she was getting ready to tackle June and kick the shit out of her for daring to call the cops on her, “ I'll save you the trouble, there is not signal out here. “ Rick said to June and Melissa and watched as Melissa pull out her smart phone as June was checking over her own phone to see if their was a signal.

“ Damn! “ Melissa said with a very relieved tone of voice as Kat called Rick over to her, “ I don't think we hit anyone or anything. “ Kat said to her boyfriend as she pointed to the front of the truck,
“ As you can see there is no damage or blood on the front of the truck. “ Rick heard his girlfriend say to him and he could see that there was nothing wrong with the front of the truck which convinced him that they had not hit anyone despite Dani and Melissa's word to the contrary.

“ Hey you guy might want to relax because I'm damn sure we did not hit anyone. “ Kat said to Melissa, Dani and June, “ How can you be so sure about that? “ June asked Kat as Dani was doing his best to get Melissa to calm down.

“ Take a look at the front of the truck, if we had hit anyone or anything there would be damage to the front of the truck as well as blood if we had hit some one. “ June heard Kat say to her and made her way to the front of the truck along with Dani and Melissa.

Melissa was looking at the frnt of the truck and had been half expecting to see it covered in blood, but yet there was no sign of blood or damage to the front of the truck which went a long way in calming her down.

“ So you see we didn't hit anyone, you two thought you had seen someone before we stopped. “ Rick said to Melissa and Dani as June and Kat were watching the two of them with doubtful look on their faces.

Melissa damn well knew she had hit someone and there was nothing that was going to convince her otherwise but yet she said nothing as she wanted to get back on their way to the camp as she was feeling worn out from all the stress she was under.

“ Oh shit Dani you are bleeding! “ Dani head Melissa say to him which puzzled him as he was damn sure he was ok other then a sore nose, he reached up to touch his nose as Melissa went to get the first aid kit.

Rick was about to say something to Dani when he felt a hand on his right should, when he looked to his right he saw Kat looking at him as she was shaking her head to tell him not to get involved with Melissa tending to Dani's bloody nose, he understood the point his girlfriend was making and the two of them got back into the truck as Melissa was fussing over Dani like a mother hen.

“ There that should do it. “ Melissa said as she put a small band-aid on the bleeding bridge of Dani's nose as she saw the sheepish look on Dani's face, “ You know we hit some one right? “ she said to Dani as she was still fairly bent out of shape over what had happened we they came to a stop about ten or fifteen minutes ago because she was damn sure they had hit someone and she was hoping to get confirmation from Dani as she was started to not only doubt her sanity but also the wisdom of driving out to the middle of ass fuck nowhere to go camping.

Dani could see that his crush was still out of sorts and as much as he want to lie to her and tell her that they had not hit anyone he knew he couldn't lie to her, “ I know we hit someone or something but since we can't find the person or thing we hit we should just go to the camp and have some fun. “ he said to Melissa as he hugged her close to him and he felt her tense up at this unexpected move of his, then slowly melt into his embrace.

“ Thank you Dani. “ Melissa said to her crush a she felt safe and loved in his embrace and after a few minute of enjoying the comforting warmth of his embrace the two of them broke their hug, got into the truck and started back on their way to the camp but at a much slower speed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Glasses!

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Well here's the next chapter, I hope everyone will have a safe and happy holidays with your friends and family, stay safe out there the world is a fucking mess right now.

Were Never Seen Again
Chapter 6

“ Ok Melissa pull over here. “ Melissa heard Rick say to her as she slowed down the truck until it had come to a stop, “ Why am I pulling over for? “ she asked Rick as she was starting to relax after her night time encounter with the unknown man she had hit with the truck about two hours ago.

“ Because you can't reach the lake from here with a truck or any other vehicle so we're hoofing it to the camp. “ Rick sand and despite the better part of his nature he could not take some good natured amusement at the dirty look that Melissa was now giving him.

“ Not make such a face, it would do not only you, but also the rest of us to get some more exercise. “ Rick said to Melissa and his other friends as he found the though of hicking all over ass fuck nowhere in the middle of the night with his friends to be a pleasant prospect to him.

“ Since where did you become an exercise nut? “ Dani asked because even though he did enjoy a good hike he was not up to marching his ass all over the woods for the next six hours in the early evening.

“ Whiners will be shot!, so quit yer' bitching, it's only a mile or so from here. “ Dani, Melissa, Kat and June heard Rick say to him with a god awful over done red neck hick voice that earned a chuckle or two from his friends.

“ What about the truck, we just can't level it here. “ Melissa said to rick as she did not want to risk getting into any trouble from her mom after the scare she had a few hours ago.

“ Don't worry about, don't leave any food in the truck and lock the doors, no one is out here to steal the truck and if you don't leave any food in the truck the bears and other critters won't bother the truck. “ Rick said to her and could not help but to openly smirk at Melissa as he saw the “ Oh Shit! “ she was giving him when he mentioned the bears and other wildlife out in the woods.

“ I'm not liking this shit! “ Melissa whined as she had the unwanted mental image of the police find her decomposing and mauled body after of few weeks of rotting in the summer's sun after being eaten by a pissed off, rabid, horny, starving bear with a tooth ache.

Kat and the others could not help but to find Melissa's fearfulness to be mildly amusing and they could not help but to openly chuckle at Melissa who was now giving them a “ Murder, Death, Kill “ look for being laughed at.

But before any of them could say a thing the still, warm night's air was shattered by a loud, deep, bestial bellow that nearly made Melissa soil herself out of nearly overpowering fear.

“ W-W-WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT! “ Melissa yelled at the top of her lungs as he began to look all around her in growing fear, “ That's just a male moose calling for a female, it is their mating season after all. “ June said with a calm and matter of fact tone of voice that got a confused and fearful look of Melissa as the other realized that their friend was not an outdoors person by any stretch of the imagination.

“ FUCK THIS! I WANT TO GO HOME! “ Melissa shouted as she had the horrifying mental image of being violently ass raped to death by a horny, rabid bull moose that had a six food long hard, blood gorged cock that was five feet in diameter.

June found Melissa's fearful reaction to the mating call of a male moose to not only be puzzling to her but also unfounded and she was starting to become mildly annoyed at the negative vibes her friend was giving off.

“ Melissa it's nothing to worry about, as look as you respect mother nature you will having nothing to fear. “ she said to Melissa who was now giving her a goggly eyed look of disbelief at what she had just told her.

“ FUCK NATURE!, FUCK THIS FUCKING STUPID CAMPING TRIP! Melissa snarled as she was doing her level best not to run back to the truck, jump into it and leave her nature loving friends to “ Enjoy “ being raped and eaten to death by the local wildlife.

“ Gods she's still such a fucking crybaby! “ Kat thought darkly to herself as Dani moved next to the slightly panicking Melissa and do his level best to calm her down.

“ Actually that's not right, sure we should be respecting nature but to act like nature is not dangerous is a bad idea. “ Rick said as Melissa giving him an unsure look as he continued to speak as Kat was left to her dark thought about her childhood friend.

“ To that end from now on we don't go off into the woods alone and if you do having to move away from the group to take a piss or what not have someone near by and keep in shouting distance of the main group. “ he said to his friend with a deadly serious tone of voice.

“ Because of what June said about this time of the year being the mating season for moose we don't want anyone to get attacked by a bull moose. “ he added as Dani, Kat, June and Melissa were paying close attention to his words because each of them knew that Rick did enjoy the out doors and would be knowledgeable about the wildlife in the woods since he made it a point to go camping ever summer he could go.

“ Let's get going, it's getting late and I'm starting to get tried. “ Kat said as Melissa womened up and calm down as Dani gave her a reassuring hug that she was starting to find enjoyable because she was always been a “ Touchy, Feely “ kind of person.

So with all that sad and done our band of fun loving and mildly horny teenage friends set off once more to reach their camping spot by the lake where their two other friends were waiting for them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Glasses!