2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1653598814580.png

Overview:
In the forest lives a man by the name of "Leon" and his werewolf wife "Cereza".
One day, Cereza went into town to sell berries and animals that she had hunted.
After managing to sell her products and do some shopping of her own,
she made her way back to see her loving husband.
Suddenly, "Ruzan" the merchant greeted her at the entrance to the forest.
He asked her to "help guard and show me through the forest."
She accepts his request and they make their way into the forest together.
NTRPG (Netorare RPG)​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-26
Release Date: 2019-03-01
Developer: MoonGlow
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (Fan Translated MTL)
Translator: O.HyKing
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer/Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Werewolf Gungirl~Fallen Wife Tamed~Ver.1.0 Kimochi.info - Your hentai source 26_05_2022 22_32_50.png Werewolf Gungirl~Fallen Wife Tamed~Ver.1.0 Kimochi.info - Your hentai source 26_05_2022 22_31_00.png Werewolf Gungirl~Fallen Wife Tamed~Ver.1.0 Kimochi.info - Your hentai source 26_05_2022 22_29_44.png Werewolf Gungirl~Fallen Wife Tamed~Ver.1.0 Kimochi.info - Your hentai source 26_05_2022 22_29_17.png Werewolf Gungirl~Fallen Wife Tamed~Ver.1.0 Kimochi.info - Your hentai source 26_05_2022 22_27_35.png Werewolf Gungirl~Fallen Wife Tamed~Ver.1.0 Kimochi.info - Your hentai source 26_05_2022 22_25_27.png Werewolf Gungirl~Fallen Wife Tamed~Ver.1.0 Kimochi.info - Your hentai source 26_05_2022 22_23_52.png Werewolf Gungirl~Fallen Wife Tamed~Ver.1.0 Kimochi.info - Your hentai source 26_05_2022 22_22_49.png Werewolf Gungirl~Fallen Wife Tamed~Ver.1.0 Kimochi.info - Your hentai source 26_05_2022 22_21_06.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
thx...but i got : RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game
Ok. Nevermind. Google helped me resolve this problem

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2017
You know... I love NTR H-RPGs. They're generally a fun blend of some of my favorite fetishes, but... I am so tired of the "I've got a picture, you do what I say now" trope. It's just such lazy writing.

Like in this game. The Bad Guy gives the Wolfgirl Wife the Cosby treatment, and takes a picture (don't bother asking how he has a camera in a fantasy world, it's magic) of her mid-rape. He then manages to leverage evidence of a crime that he committed into blackmail material, and said Wolfgirl Wife decides that she's entirely helpless in the face of said photograph. Like... seriously? Not only is it a tired trope more commonly used to evade the need for good writing, it's also a damning indictment of both the Wolfgirl's intelligence and her faith in her husband.

"Hey honey, remember that merchant dude? Well, he roofied and raped me, and took pictures. Let's get the police/guards/rangers/whatever." That's the abridged version of how the conversation should go. The fact that she apparently just decided that giving in would be the best way to go about things, and the fact that she thought her husband would decide that a picture of her being assaulted would destroy their relationship, both indicate either deep problems on the character's part, or a profound lack of creativity on the writer's.

I enjoy NTR, but dammit, why is it always the same tired tropes? I appreciate that someone took the time to reduce the typically grating MTL, but I wish the original Dev had actually tried to come up with a creative reason about why the Wolfgirl Wife would be cucked away.

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
You know... I love NTR H-RPGs. They're generally a fun blend of some of my favorite fetishes, but... I am so tired of the "I've got a picture, you do what I say now" trope. It's just such lazy writing.
Something like 90% of all NTR plots depend heavily on the female character either being an utter idiot (no a photo of your panties is not instant pariah status) or obsessively devoted (their bf/husband getting some minor benefit is worth the massive betrayal). Like they're not even close to normally functioning humans.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Is this really an actual RPG?(Level ups and combat) are any of the scenes avoidable?

horny wizard

May 3, 2021
oh cool a new monstergirl rpg.
oh no it's NTR. welp, looks like I'll just go elsewhere. should probably add the NTR tag tho, otherwise you might defenetively get even more angry comments from people who hate that stuff

Reactions: Konstantinus

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019

I enjoy NTR, but dammit, why is it always the same tired tropes? I appreciate that someone took the time to reduce the typically grating MTL, but I wish the original Dev had actually tried to come up with a creative reason about why the Wolfgirl Wife would be cucked away.
It's easier and more cost effective to make shorter NTR games than the longer ones. Because of that, the stories are cliche, tropish garbage. If you've played one NTR game you've played them all. Don't get me wrong though, there are definitely a few really good NTR VNs and games.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Here's a 100% save file, although the game is straight forward that you actually don't need it.
No save is needed, it's straight forward. (even the combat is mostly a one shot kill)

Last edited:
Reactions: Insanely43
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes