• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
After playing it for the first time, I'm on the fence about a couple things.
The girls look great obviously, Athena is prob my fav atm.
Actually surprised there is no harem tag with the way the girls are drawn to the MC haha.
With the number of girls and the pathing, I'm a bit worried how much time will be dedicated to each of them in the next releases.
The pacing feels a bit off at times. Like the invitations to the spa and to Leslie's parents came a bit out of nowhere to me.
Overall I think cutting some parts/girls and fleshing out the remaining relationships would've given a better narrative flow, so to speak.
Still looking forward to the next update though. MC is likeable.

AngelsAfterDark

Formerly 'DetroitAfterDark'
Jun 11, 2021
This game is really shaping up to be one of the best college based VNs out there. Being a Dik will probably always be at the top for me (Summer's Gone a close second) but this one is definitely one of my favorite college based VN's. Id even say it's a close second as well. But shit, there's still Vinovella University and AOA Academy, all great college VNs, sadly the latter is abandoned:cry:

Anyways, my main concern with WVA in the beginning was that I really didn't want it to be like WVM:sick: and thank the VN gods its nothing like that. WVA is perfect the way it is. Comedy, sports, music and interesting female characters who aren't used as sex objects(no Harem bs as well, hopefully) Also the male characters tho not plenty are interesting as well,Even Kian Moore. I feel like he has potential to be more than just an antagonist but we'll see.

Oh and one more thing. I'm just loving the fact that the player has an input on the MCs chosen career path. I know the mini games aren't for everyone but it really does add alot to the game in that it makes the careers feel important and not just filler. Afterall, the ability to fail is what makes success meaningful.

AngelsAfterDark

Formerly 'DetroitAfterDark'
Jun 11, 2021
After playing it for the first time, I'm on the fence about a couple things.
The girls look great obviously, Athena is prob my fav atm.
Actually surprised there is no harem tag with the way the girls are drawn to the MC haha.
With the number of girls and the pathing, I'm a bit worried how much time will be dedicated to each of them in the next releases.
The pacing feels a bit off at times. Like the invitations to the spa and to Leslie's parents came a bit out of nowhere to me.
Overall I think cutting some parts/girls and fleshing out the remaining relationships would've given a better narrative flow, so to speak.
Still looking forward to the next update though. MC is likeable.
Right, if there's one negative thing I have to say about the game its this. Not big on games with over 5 Li's or the fact that, like you put it "the girls are drawn to the MC" I prefer it happens more naturally but it's not that bad tho, compared to WVM:sick:
But yeah I think 5 Li's would've been enough. For me it would be Jordan, Paige, Leslie, Kiara and any other female. Maybe Mary seeing as she seems to be important

Last edited:

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Right, if there's one negative thing I have to say about the game its this. Not big on games with over 5 Li's or the fact that, like you put it "the girls are drawn to the MC" I prefer it happens more naturally but it's not that bad tho, compared to WVM:sick:
But yeah I think 5 Li's would've been enough. For me it would be Jordan, Paige, Leslie, Kiara and any other female. Maybe Mary seeing as she seems to be important
Yeah, maybe something like 5 main LIs and a bit of fun on the side. Right now it seems like at least the 4 girls you can call + Mary + Leslie + June will play a bigger role. I wouldn't rule it out for the other ginger (Hailey?), Brooklyn or even the milfs either, tbh.

Idk, it just feels random at times. On one hand, from the moment MC got Paige's number, everything kinda fell into his lap and he couldn't help it. We don't even have the choice to not go to the shooting or the spa. (He is one of the better looking male MCs out there tbf).
On the other hand, certain girls seem to be locked behind certain paths. Anyway, we'll see.

I also like the humour and so far Jalen looks like he's more than the usual comedic relief friend.

Reactions: Mitzucc

Tako Yuh

Westview Academy Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2022
Yeah, maybe something like 5 main LIs and a bit of fun on the side. Right now it seems like at least the 4 girls you can call + Mary + Leslie + June will play a bigger role. I wouldn't rule it out for the other ginger (Hailey?), Brooklyn or even the milfs either, tbh.

Idk, it just feels random at times. On one hand, from the moment MC got Paige's number, everything kinda fell into his lap and he couldn't help it. We don't even have the choice to not go to the shooting or the spa. (He is one of the better looking male MCs out there tbf).
On the other hand, certain girls seem to be locked behind certain paths. Anyway, we'll see.

I also like the humour and so far Jalen looks like he's more than the usual comedic relief friend.
About the pacing, I plan on keeping the game on the shorter side, so some things may feel a bit rushed or the flow will be off.
I’m gonna try to limit such things from happening but I’m a shit writer so they’re probably gonna happen regardless:sleep:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Wish listed this on steam the other day because i think it's a really good game so far (I mean duh i wouldn't be here if i didn't think it was good lol)

I'm just hoping if the dev does do a harem path it can be avoided. I know it's an unpopular opinion on this site but i'm just not really a fan of harems.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
About the pacing, I plan on keeping the game on the shorter side, so some things may feel a bit rushed or the flow will be off.
I’m gonna try to limit such things from happening but I’m a shit writer so they’re probably gonna happen regardless:sleep:
All good, I was probably a bit too critical as it seems to be your first game as well. It's not like your writing is cringe-inducing or anything. Keeping it on the shorter side also sounds like a smart choice for a first time project.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think you're writing is a lot better than most of the stuff i have played on this site (Looking at you WVM)

I especially like how the mc isn't just some creepy arsehole like most of the mc's on this site.

Jhazen23

Oct 28, 2019
My God the community has gotten so pathetic. Every comment is someone thinking the dev should change their game to what they want. It's no wonder games never get finished. Why no insert? This should have a harem. Where the pregnancy. No milfs? Where is the alien ntr anal cockfight? It's like you all want every game to be exactly the same. Jesus if something isn't suited to your taste move on don't spam the board trying to get every game to be made just for you.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
My God the community has gotten so pathetic. Every comment is someone thinking the dev should change their game to what they want. It's no wonder games never get finished. Why no insert? This should have a harem. Where the pregnancy. No milfs? Where is the alien ntr anal cockfight? It's like you all want every game to be exactly the same. Jesus if something isn't suited to your taste move on don't spam the board trying to get every game to be made just for you.
That explains why every other person on here acts like they got something sharp shoved up their ass. They gotta deal with people like that.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 47 Votes