• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

c0gnomen

Dec 25, 2022
Stumble on this AVN because of the reference in another AVN. Sadly, it was pretty mediocre experience (except for visuals, those are great)

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Yeah, I'm kinda dog at writing, so I'd rather have the player make up whatever dialogue they want in their head whilst the animations play in the background instead of doing icky lines like "My shaft enters her fleshy cherry blossom colored walls, her voice echoing like an opera singer with each thrust." Idk about y'all but that kinda dialogue doesn't do it for me.
I think your writing is pretty spectacular, overall. But maybe you're not into dialogue, or sex narration/dialogue. Which is fair, but might be a drawback in this particular medium. I think you can probably do better than opera singers echoing at each thrust, but it's a creative endeavour, and you do you. Expansion in descriptiveness in that area is the only thing I could think of that could benefit from more effort. Hopefully that's taken in the spirit it is given.

Tako Yuh

Westview Academy Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2022
I really like the writing dev I think you do a good job

And also, Alyssa is ok but compared to the sweetest girl in the game Leslie
It's no contest.

That's right everyone in this game Leslie is the girl for me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hengat

Oct 17, 2022
Yes, more Alyssa!
Seriously, before playing this update I already forgot names of other girls except for hers.

Overall, great update, well done.

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
As I was enjoying the game, I realized that there wasn't any milf LI.
dissapointed.jpg
Katarina would be my choice.

Leslie, I like you, but Paige and I are about to start a serious relationship. I'm sorry, I created an alternate save for you.
I wonder about Athena, there was not much about her in this update.
Jordan has a perfect body.
June looks like a whore with an STD who sleeps with random men.

• Haha
Reactions: kshyk and Tako Yuh
4.10 star(s) 47 Votes