Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
greetings all, new here!
congrats dev on the steam release, just purchased it minutes ago, hopefully the AVN sell well there and all the best to you!
two question though? is there any cut content in the steam version compare to here? also is there a plan for a pregnancy tag looming in the horizon ^_^ ?

Screenshot (115).png

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
So... is protag 6'2 or 6'1 or? The game's inconsistent with his height.

I'd rather play as a taller character on the basketball route. :LOL:

Tako Yuh

Westview Academy Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2022
greetings all, new here!
congrats dev on the steam release, just purchased it minutes ago, hopefully the AVN sell well there and all the best to you!
two question though? is there any cut content in the steam version compare to here? also is there a plan for a pregnancy tag looming in the horizon ^_^ ?

View attachment 2873251
Pregnancy is indeed a possibility. The Steam version of the game includes minor additional features like save names and Translations.

To the people who own the game on Steam, it would mean a whole lot if you left a review if you enjoyed the game. They're hella important for new games:sleep:

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
Pregnancy is indeed a possibility. The Steam version of the game includes minor additional features like save names and Translations.
Pregnancy :PogChamp:, also thanks for clarifying that there're no cut content, instead there's additional useful feature like save's naming

Reactions: gojira667

ShadowWolf101

May 6, 2020
No NTR in this game.

Harem is a tricky one, will you be able to mess around with other girls? Absolutely, but the endings will be for a single L.I and a harem ending is not planned.

If by “Lesbianism” you meant seeing full on girl on girl scenes without the MC, then yes it’s avoidable because it won’t be a part of the game.
Good for you guys, I always hated when I'd be trying to romance one girl and the others just won't take a hint and suddenly I'm stuck with a bunch of them. I'll always take less girls but more developed over having a ton that get like half a scene each and just take up screen time.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I'm enjoying so far. Paige and Alyssa are my favorite ones 'till this update. June seems a fun girl, Athena is great too, and Leslie is cute. I'm intrigued about Mary. Can't wait to see more of her and MC together.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Sex scenes are incredibly short and boring =/
Nope, dude, visuals dont make up for everything :D
AGREED! Hey, dev! Can you spice up your sex scenes, man? They are short and freakin' boring! This is a sex game, right? So, maybe consider making the SEX scenes a much larger part of the game; more front and center. Make them more passionate, sexy, intimate, romantic, sweaty, hot, burning with desire, with extreme orgasms, you know? Go for it, dude.

The whole, "Yeah, we're fucking, and I'm reading the Sports Section of the newspaper, and she's watching TV, we're still fucking, though. Oh, we're done? I couldn't tell. Okay, well that was that. See ya later, whoever you are. Have a nice day," thing doesn't work too well. It's BORING! Give it a try, brother! Give it some life! Maybe add some female orgasm audio, or pre-orgasm announcement or a moan or two in the text, expand the whole "fucking act" a bit! Maybe change positions. Give a choice to creampie or do a facial or on the tits ... stuff like that! Go wild, man! Go WILD!

Last edited:

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
The short and sweet mini-date with Athena was quite nice, wish it was a tad longer, though. I am slowly warming up to Alyssa with each passing update as well. "The woman of 1000 hair colors" AKA Kiara, is super fun also, it's a shame she isn't a full LI.

One thing I didn't like was the MC calling the agent's assistant (Alora) by the wrong name multiple times (whether it's on purpose or not). A real dick move.

Tako Yuh

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2022
Dev, maybe you can consider changing the main page buttons? They look a bit jarring.
Perhaps. I kinda just stole NBA 2k12’s whole flow with the big ole buttons forming a square :KEK:

If I come up with a better idea I’ll change them for sure.

Tako Yuh

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2022
What's the highest possible score you can get for your song? Does it change anything at all?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A is indeed the max score, and it only changes a few lines if dialogue for now, but it’s gonna do a whole lot more in the future.

4.10 star(s) 48 Votes