Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Seemed to come out of nowhere too. Hadn't noticed this side of MC's personality. Strange.
Yeah, I don't know if the MC thinks he's being cute or charming, but he just comes across as a dick (in my opinion). The woman clearly doesn't like it.
This is not a dealbreaker or anything, doesn't ruin the game, I still like it quite a lot, but this part was strange.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Yeah, I don't know if the MC thinks he's being cute or charming, but he just comes across as a dick (in my opinion). The woman clearly doesn't like it.
This is not a dealbreaker or anything, doesn't ruin the game, I still like it quite a lot, but this part was strange.
Kinda soured the basketball path for me, the guy hasn't done anything of note and is already coming off like an entitled douche to someone that hasn't done anything to deserve it?! Weird.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Does anyone know if Westview pricing issue on Itch.io was addressed?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apparently the Itch.io price was adjusted (perhaps to fit with Steam?) and now prior supporters cannot access new updates without paying again at the higher price? I thought Itch had functions built in to avoid this sort of thing. Perhaps dev responded individually to the people having issues, but it might be a good idea to make a quick public post on Itch to clear up the confusion. I know Steam is the current focus, but Itch people are financial supporters too. And for a random person just finding Westview Itch page for the first time with no knowledge of F95, it might deter a potential purchase.

TakoYuh

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2022
Does anyone know if Westview pricing issue on Itch.io was addressed?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apparently the Itch.io price was adjusted (perhaps to fit with Steam?) and now prior supporters cannot access new updates without paying again at the higher price? I thought Itch had functions built in to avoid this sort of thing. Perhaps dev responded individually to the people having issues, but it might be a good idea to make a quick public post on Itch to clear up the confusion. I know Steam is the current focus, but Itch people are financial supporters too. And for a random person just finding Westview Itch page for the first time with no knowledge of F95, it might deter a potential purchase.
I've contacted Itch support about this and I'm currently waiting for their response. If it doesn't work out I'll just hand out Steam keys to previous owners or something to make up for it.

Reactions: Kellermann

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Huh did u play the game the black guy is the friend
Was considering, but then I saw the preview images (No2 and No6 especially) it seemed obvious that this was the MC. Are you telling me that in both these images, and the rest where a male is shown, is the "friend"?

but yeah you are right. I havent played it. maybe if it was clearer in the peviews, I would not be so confused about who the MC is.

My bad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: eeyye

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Was considering, but then I saw the preview images (No2 and No6 especially) it seemed obvious that this was the MC. Are you telling me that in both these images, and the rest where a male is shown, is the "friend"?

but yeah you are right. I havent played it. maybe if it was clearer in the peviews, I would not be so confused about who the MC is.

My bad.
Its why the phrase dont judge a book by its cover is accurate

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Its why the phrase dont judge a book by its cover is accurate
agreed, as long as the preview of the book is not misleading. and in this case, it is misleading. I personaly dont care to see another black guy fucking. it bores me.
and all I see in the preview images is a black guy fucking.
now if you are telling me that the mc is not in the preview images, then I deeply and sincerely apologise. My next question though would be, is the black guy fucking lis and if he is (or not), is he and those scenes avoidable.
if you dont want to spoil the game, feel free to send me a message. I dont generally like bothering a thread much.
btw, thank you for your info and help.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Did you guys know that if the mc accidently killed Leslie
He could bring her back to life with the power of love
Thats how powerful their love is

4.10 star(s) 49 Votes