Feb 25, 2022

Dev Update 070224.png

Hey, y'all!

As you can see, we're back to our regularly scheduled butt renders, so that already makes it a good week for me.

I managed to get a good amount of progress done, but my render queue is once again holding me hostage. I only mention the number of fully rendered images and animations in these dev updates, so keep that in mind when you read 'em.

I've moved on to another scene, which happens to be a lewd scene, and now I feel the need to mention just how much I dread writing those. A lot of you have noticed I kinda skip dialogue in them and try to take more of a visual affection approach, which has been met with mixed reactions, so imma try my hardest to fight the cringe when writing those "Ooh"s and "Ahh"s with the occasional "You're so big!" people seem to like. If I'm not too satisfied with the result, I'll just scrap the dialogue again and try to extend scenes the hard way by padding the fuck out of them with more animations and shit.

Let me know what y'all think, though. I'm always open to hearing what people have to say.

Anyway, the numbers are now up to 567 images and still 3 animations. Bit lower than I would like, but the queue is holding me back, grandma broke my PC, the dog ate my hard drive, blah blah blah, all that.

That's about it for this week.
Stay safe
ily<3

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1719964083858.png

Hey, y'all!

As you can see, we're back to our regularly scheduled butt renders, so that already makes it a good week for me.

I managed to get a good amount of progress done, but my render queue is once again holding me hostage. I only mention the number of fully rendered images and animations in these dev updates, so keep that in mind when you read 'em.

I've moved on to another scene, which happens to be a lewd scene, and now I feel the need to mention just how much I dread writing those. A lot of you have noticed I kinda skip dialogue in them and try to take more of a visual affection approach, which has been met with mixed reactions, so imma try my hardest to fight the cringe when writing those "Ooh"s and "Ahh"s with the occasional "You're so big!" people seem to like. If I'm not too satisfied with the result, I'll just scrap the dialogue again and try to extend scenes the hard way by padding the fuck out of them with more animations and shit.

Let me know what y'all think, though. I'm always open to hearing what people have to say.

Anyway, the numbers are now up to 567 images and still 3 animations. Bit lower than I would like, but the queue is holding me back, grandma broke my PC, the dog ate my hard drive, blah blah blah, all that.

Stay safe
ily<3

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022

View attachment 3793434

Hey, y'all!

Stay safe
ily<3
1000013280.gif

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

Dev Update 07/09/24

Hey, y'all!

Gonna keep this short and sweet cos this was arguably the most uneventful dev week for this cycle.

The renders are now up to 630 and 8 animations.

If you're in my Discord server, there's a good chance you may have seen this preview before when we were arguing over who had the best butt in the game, but I didn't really render any other interesting shots this week so this month-old render will do.

Stay safe
ily<3

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes