MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I've encountered a problem, I loaded my save from chapter 4 (save was from august 2023) but can't go thru chapter 5, I even played again from the start but it ends at the very same spot (Mary with the suitcase).

Is that really the end of chapter 5? Couldn't be possible from an august 2023 save considering that the game had an update in may :WaitWhat:
No. it definitely goes past that. I bet you are using the mod that is only for v 0.4. Remove the mod and you'll be able to go on.

Feb 25, 2022

Dev Update 071624.png

Hey, y'all!

I was away from the ole PC for most of the week but luckily had a diabolical render queue for it to work on while I was gone. Still didn't go through all of them but enough to keep it busy, I guess.
We're currently sitting at 700 renders and 8 animations (bum dev allegations making a comeback after this one).

That's about it for this week. Sorry for the shorter dev logs lately. I try not to yap away about things y'all probably don't care about. However, if there's something you'd like to know about development or anything else, just let me know.

Stay safe

ily<3

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Damn, is she really that stacked? :oops: Kinda hard to tell when she gets no screentime. :p
Which path did you pick, Music or Sports? Because she’s a Music path exclusive.

If you picked the latter, then that explains why she gets no screentime on your playthrough.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Which path did you pick, Music or Sports? Because she’s a Music path exclusive.

If you picked the latter, then that explains why she gets no screentime on your playthrough.
Yeah I know. I was kinda just poking fun at the "only Paige gets content" sentiment. Which to be fair, hasn't been seen on this thread in a bit, so my little dig was completely unnecessary.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes