Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
From a looks point, I say this one is the best.
View attachment 3848407
Out of all the ones I can actually remember I forgot way to much about this game it's on my replay list sooner than later. I love the one Dark Silence posted , the redhead and there was one girl having a fued / fight over social media with another I liked one of those 2. Just from a looks point of view of course

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
my brother in christ the game is only like 10 minutes long you coulda finished that shit in the time it took you to mention not playing/remembering the game the last 15 times:sleep:
Not sure if you meant me or not haha you really underestimate how slow I am at playing AVN's. Another one I play alot of people said it was like 15-30 min max for the update still took me like 2hrs haha. So im sure this will take up like 2-3 days at least for me when I get around to replaying it ( not counting hours) + i'm even slower now days since I started to play normal video games again in between AVN sessions.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Not sure if you meant me or not haha you really underestimate how slow I am at playing AVN's. Another one I play alot of people said it was like 15-30 min max for the update still took me like 2hrs haha. So im sure this will take up like 2-3 days at least for me when I get around to replaying it ( not counting hours) + i'm even slower now days since I started to play normal video games again in between AVN sessions.
My man Dessolos likes to enjoy his AVNs, ladies and stories.

giphy.gif

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes