MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
Oh yay, more paige next update. Wow I can't wait. Why even go for the other girls when it is just paige, more paige, and even more paige, then nothing else. This vn started out fine but it is getting tiresome when it feels like only one character gets all the love and the others feels like afterthoughts, but that is just my opinion.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Oh yay, more paige next update. Wow I can't wait. Why even go for the other girls when it is just paige, more paige, and even more paige, then nothing else. This vn started out fine but it is getting tiresome when it feels like only one character gets all the love and the others feels like afterthoughts, but that is just my opinion.
Some more Alyssa would be most welcome.

screenshot0001.png

TakoYuh

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2022
She probably has the least amount of content this update, so don’t worry about her hoggin’ up all the screen time, lol.

Her path was just the first one I worked on since it’s technically the first one to take place “timeline-wise”.

IMG_0264.jpeg
You can read up about it in the Patreon dev updates™. I usually drop them hoes for free over there or they get posted here when they ain’t sometimes.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Its been so long since the last update I forgot most of the story. Will the next update took the same amount of time? Because if so I may as well wait since I don't want to repeat the cycle start a new game after every new update.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
She probably has the least amount of content this update, so don’t worry about her hoggin’ up all the screen time, lol.

Her path was just the first one I worked on since it’s technically the first one to take place “timeline-wise”.

View attachment 3749901
You can read up about it in the Patreon dev updates™. I usually drop them hoes for free over there or they get posted here when they ain’t sometimes.
Best Girl Alyssa content finally? :cautious: :Kappa:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
She has been getting content since no matter what path you choose (Music or Sports) she's always gonna be there and you will always befriend her. Not like the rest of the girls who are path exclusives. The dev's favoritism of her isn't obvious for sure and she's the cover girl of this game. :cautious::Kappa:
She's the cover girl of the game because she's the best girl and she hardcarries the game. Imagine how better WA will be when Tako Yuh gives us some Alyssa scenes. :cautious: :Kappa:

Last edited:

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
She's the coer girl of the game because she's the best girl and she hardcarries the game. Imagine how better WA will be when Tako Yuh gives us some Alyssa scenes. :cautious: :Kappa:
Dev should milk her content so players would be compelled into going back every update. (Like Mommy Victoria in LA) :Kappa:

for paige ? Yeah I couldn't agree more. I never see a girl pushed on to players as hard as paige , and still stay as mid.
:Kappa:
Even if you're joking, your statement doesn't make sense. She's a Sports path exclusive. :WaitWhat:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Dev should milk her content so players would be compelled into going back every update. (Like Mommy Victoria in LA) :Kappa:
Tako Yuh don't listen to this guy, most likely you'll cause people to lose interest in your game. :cautious::Kappa:

Also don't remind me about Victoria, Lizbro. We're going into season 4 and we got a grand total of one scene with her. :HideThePain::FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: LizaS
4.10 star(s) 49 Votes