Omniscience25

Oct 24, 2022
"J'adore l'amour" And "You are my World" are very good songs to listen to and they fit perfectly with the scene where they play. And "Sophisticated Mood" too.

• Hey there
Reactions: Schattenlust

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

Dev Update 06/11/24

Hey, y’all!
Been pretty dead writing and doing a ton of miscellaneous shit like finding music and sorting out paths.
The numbers are now up to 324 renders and will shamefully hide the animation count to avoid making a clown out of myself for the 4th week straight or something.
That’s about it for this week.
Fuck the Celtics.
Stay safe.
ily<3

Last edited:

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
1718267332662.png
Dev Update 06/11/24

Hey, y’all!
Been pretty dead writing and doing a ton of miscellaneous shit like finding music and sorting out paths.
The numbers are now up to 324 renders and will shamefully hide the animation count to avoid making a clown out of myself for the 4th week straight or something.
That’s about it for this week.
Fuck the Celtics.
Stay safe.
ily<3
Finally, we get some fanservice shots for tiddies.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
It's about one man's journey to uh, become a uh... failed soundcloud rapper or middle school PE teacher yeah? :HideThePain:
That's pretty much spot on. :ROFLMAO:

Don't get me wrong, I am paying out on it with love. I do really like it. and I love Alyssa.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
You know the Dev is an awesome fella (Tako Yuh) when you have a sneaky make fun of his game (with love of course) and he's the first person to throw a 'Haha' reaction on it. (y) :)

BadDevel

Dec 13, 2018
Can some good soul create a walkthrough MOD for this amazing game?
And please don't reply with "there is mod by LaikDink" because clearly that modder is not interest in updating his mod.

adolf-the-gay-facist1.jpg

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

ch6pg-113.png

Hey, y'all!

Lots of writing done this week (for my standards, which are extremely low, mind you) so progress has been moving in the right at a pretty good pace.

I just finished writing Paige's route, which gave me a nice little morale boost cause it's always a nice feeling to get one of those fuckers over and done with. Gonna miss spamming ass shots whenever she pulls up tho.

The numbers are now up to 394 and 1 fucking animation. Finally beat the bum allegations (not really, but shhhh).

Not much else to say, really. That’s about it for this week.

Stay safe<3

4.10 star(s) 49 Votes