den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Lots of hot girls in this game. Weird though the MC becomes a douche in Chapter 4 right after signing with the agent.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
:unsure:, are you telling me there are other girls outside of Alyssa and Paige ?! . I don't believe you !:cautious:
yup. they're kinda hot too. and they're the only milfs in this game aside from the teacher and the agent.

also, found out how to access them. have to take the solo music route. the mod route of both seems to skip this.

StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019
yup. they're kinda hot too. and they're the only milfs in this game aside from the teacher and the agent.

also, found out how to access them. have to take the solo music route. the mod route of both seems to skip this.
Are you calling Alyssa and Paige milfs?...
what-nah-confused.gif
I don't think milf means what you think it means... (Mother I'd Like to Fuck)

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
I have just started the game, and I like it thus far. According to changelog there are several " Remade render". I know it is usual in this kind of games, so should I hold on for few more updates before starting the game!!!

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
have MC brutally murder Alyssa
Got it. That should be enough action for one update.
Sweet! should I Hannibal, Joe (from the show YOU) or Dexter her? I guess Hannibal her, that way, she can be a part of me, forever.

Now, quickly, get this update out. I want to kill her, cut her up, cook her and then finally, eat her.

39e418f2458267751a0436f5e3159298.jpg

Tako Yuh

Westview Academy Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2022
I have just started the game, and I like it thus far. According to changelog there are several " Remade render". I know it is usual in this kind of games, so should I hold on for few more updates before starting the game!!!
Nah, I never do full remakes, so there’s always gonna be a full episode alongside whatever I remade. Doubt I’ll ever remake anything now that it’s mostly looking okay-ish to decent throughout.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Dev Update 11/26/23

Hey, y'all!

Got a shit ton of scenes in the queue and they're all taking like 2-3 hours each which is a bit of a pain in the dick. Other than that, I had an okay-ish work week, posed about 80 scenes, and got an animation done.

This update has grown quite a lot from its original planned length, so it looks like it will be around 1800-2000 renders.

The numbers are currently sitting at 1,074 images, 19 animations, and over 2 words of dialogue! Dropped some dogshit November wallpapers as well, so if you wanna see renders of Paige as a dommy mommy go check em out, I guess.

That's about it for this week. Stay safe.

Ily<3

Reactions: McGreed
4.10 star(s) 47 Votes