SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hey, y'all!
It's been a minute, but I honestly haven't had much to show as far as numbers go. I've been mostly play testing and proofreading the script. Unfortunately, this led to a scrapped scene and wasted renders which is just wack. I still have a scene or two left to render, one of which is the bar scene I previewed in the last update, and uh...

I had to spend a whole ass day compressing textures and tweaking models to make sure the scene didn't go over the VRAM limit and I barely made it go under. Apparently there's two cards that have double the amount of VRAM my 4090 does, but they're slower and about $4,000 more expensive which is just gross. I'll stick to resizing shit like a bum for now. The renders are now up to 1,552 and 32 animations.

That's about it for this week. Check the dev log on for some bonus renders, if that's your thing:)
Stay safe.

Ily<3

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey, y’all!
Had to get back in the groove of things after the dogshit production from last week. This week was mostly spent doing some tweaks to dialogue and adding more meat to Alyssa’s route (Alyssa butt attached above). But yeah, Jordan’s route is still pending, just had to take a small break from it to work on other stuff due to how fucking stressful it is to work with the environment I used lmao.
Anyway, the numbers are now up to 1,619 renders and 33 animations!
That’s about it for this week. Uploaded February wallpapers the other day where I used the two top girls for the month since it ended in a tie.
Stay safe.
ily<3

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hopefully an update is soonish, been a hot minute :p

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey. y'all! Pretty uneventful week if I'm being completely honest. Kinda just been going through the motions hoping to wrap this shit up soon. Every time I think I'm getting closer to the end, my dumb ass goes "Hey! It would be hella funny to write and render this one bit only like 3 people will laugh at!".

The numbers are now sitting at 1,703 renders and 33 animations. Might work on some animations this week, so expect the number to go up next week.

That's about it for this week. Stay safe.

Ily<3

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Hey, y’all!
Had to get back in the groove of things after the dogshit production from last week. This week was mostly spent doing some tweaks to dialogue and adding more meat to Alyssa’s route (Alyssa butt attached above). But yeah, Jordan’s route is still pending, just had to take a small break from it to work on other stuff due to how fucking stressful it is to work with the environment I used lmao.
Anyway, the numbers are now up to 1,619 renders and 33 animations!
That’s about it for this week. Uploaded February wallpapers the other day where I used the two top girls for the month since it ended in a tie.
Stay safe.
ily<3
images.jpg

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
ch5ath-29.png

Hey, y'all!

I finally fucking finished Jordan's scene that had been giving me so much trouble by constantly kicking to CPU rendering, that shit would always go over the VRAM limit and give me 8+ hour render times for a single half-baked render, which is a huge pain in the ass.
The numbers are currently up to 1,831 renders and 38 animations.
Still got a pretty big queue due to that scene taking so god damn long to render, but those are normal scenes and shouldn't take too long to render.
(Ran out of non-spoilery previews, so have this ig)
Ily<3

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
ch5ms-282.png
Hey, y'all!

Sorry for missing last week's dev update, shit kept coming up and I was busy being a bum.

The past 2 weeks have been pretty stressful. Lots of playtesting, rewriting, fixing broken code, and adding the music. So far I've fully tested Athena's route (as well as the main basketball route plot bs) and I'm currently near the end of Paige's content.

The numbers are now up to 2,012 images and 41 animations.

I'm gonna be posting a bonus render set for the $10 tier tomorrow, so stay tuned for that if that's your thing.

Ily<3

4.20 star(s) 46 Votes