VN Others Abandoned Wet Nightmares [v3.4] [erkerut]

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes

sp99

Aug 7, 2017
This is one of the games where I get irrationally excited everytime there's a new post notification, even though I fully understand it is abandoned. But I still get disappointed once inside.

Why must the torture continue?

BigbyWulfe

Feb 25, 2020
An unoriginal, poorly written story and incredibly cliché "horror" mixed in with kind of terrible lewd scenes and mismatching background art. I expected a lot better after seeing the dev boast about spending 1500 hours on this... thing. I could forgive the unoriginal premise and predictable plot if at the very least the dialogue and text was good (kind of important in a visual novel y'know) but it's obviously poorly translated English that's way below even most Japanese VNs' standards.

A shame. The general idea of mixing horror with lewdity is an interesting concept, but the execution falls way, way short of the promise. The girl looks monstrous enough that it almost works on a solely visual level, but even then not quite.
It's a Demo! It'll get fixed up in the future.

Talim

Mar 7, 2018
bro he didnt even blow a load down her throat. for some reason i cant help but feel cheated lmao. good stuff though hope it doesnt get abandoned. wish you could get more money to work on it

May 20, 2019
So being one of his (assume) Patron, here is what I dig out:
(Link if someone want to verify it.)

Anyway, here is what is written in the above post:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I might PM later to ask if he has decided what he will do now, but this should be an "On hold" from now on.

Forget about this.
Shit happens, now the dev are back to doing it himself...according to Discord.

Last edited:

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
Was interested, then was very interested, but then the MC started to reveal his true colours and did nothing but piss me off.

Pastafarian51

Sep 10, 2018
If I remember correctly, the creator’s supposedly making chapter 2 Patreon exclusive; he wrote a post about it on either Twitter or Patreon about how vexing it was for him to have the game pop up on pirate sites (I’m assuming he was implying this site too) so I wouldn’t expect anything for a while. It’s kind of understandable, not wanting something you put hard work into go to waste but yeah....

Last edited:
Reactions: mogetsu

Zanar

Jun 29, 2018
This game just had a major release, can someone update this thread please?

No it didn't that's an old tweet from 2019.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next update is Chapter 2 of Wet Nightmares on October 31st 2020

On October 31, at midnight you will have in your hands

• "Wet Nightmares" Chapter 2!
That's right, pals, Ultra HD images, 1 visual novel for all my patrons, 2 new novels and a mini dating sim. Everything to celebrate October like it's meant to be.

However, you must know that Wet Nightmares chapter 2, for now won't have animations.

I do this for a number of reasons. The first one is that I realized that when I released the definitive version of chapter 1, people started sharing it illegally immediately.

Because of this I have decided to keep updating chapter 2 slowly and even make some aspects of chapter 1 better. This is more than anything to combat piracy, and at the same time, to have more time to work on the animations of chapter 2

Delivering you the best content I can give you. And thanks to this, the pirates will have an older version of my work, or they will have to at least pay multiple times for it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reactions: mogetsu
3.20 star(s) 19 Votes