VN Others Abandoned Wet Nightmares [v3.4] [erkerut]

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Pastafarian51

Sep 10, 2018
so who thinks we're actually gonna get that update on the 31st?
I doubt it. By the way here’s the latest news on the matter....

To give you a brief overview, the creator’s gonna try to have it released by Halloween but its quality might not be perfect.

bobmars

Dec 6, 2017
Chapter 2 is trash. Chapter 1 CGs are the only saving grace. CH2 doesn't have animations -- i dont think the dev even knows what people are paying for. "combating pirates" -- laughable. I would never pay a dime for the bullshit I just played. Took 10 minutes for a glorified smut novel where the MC is an overbearing asshole. Completely unrealistic, and the cgs are really trash in ch2. if you liked CH1 skip ch2 until animations are added -- there are only 3 lewd images for the most part, all underwhelming, not even 1/3 as good as ch1.

Qmotion

May 14, 2017
Thanks for the share Hargas.

As stated above me. Chapter 2 is utterly bad. I am not sure what this guy has been doing for the past year since it took him that long to make Chapter 2. It doesn't even come close to Chapter 1.

But hey it's all pirates fault and he's actively trying to combat it lol. Pity dev who doesn't realise it's not the pirates that are draining his income but his poor work instead. No wonder he can't gather enough support.

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
Thanks for the share Hargas.

As stated above me. Chapter 2 is utterly bad. I am not sure what this guy has been doing for the past year since it took him that long to make Chapter 2. It doesn't even come close to Chapter 1.

But hey it's all pirates fault and he's actively trying to combat it lol. Pity dev who doesn't realize it's not the pirates that are draining his income but his poor work instead. No wonder he can't gather enough support.

The best part is how he promised to release it on the 31st. Didn't release it before 5am 1st. First time Im paying for this devs stuff, since I liked chapter 1. No clue what this garbage is though. All I want is to rape sexy zombie girls ass. Is that so much to ask? Its too bad, cause no one really makes any decent rape games with male protags.

Reactions: Guz89

realgcock

Jun 2, 2019
The best part is how he promised to release it on the 31st. Didn't release it before 5am 1st. First time Im paying for this devs stuff, since I liked chapter 1. No clue what this garbage is though. All I want is to rape sexy zombie girls ass. Is that so much to ask? Its too bad, cause no one really makes any decent rape games with male protags.
I feel you man, he's a really talented artist but I don't know what the fuck this VN has become. It's so fucking short too lol.

May 20, 2019
As one of his Patron, I always wonder what happens to his work schedule...and this is me being one of the handfuls of people who actually talk to him (on Discord) about this Chapter two.

Fortunately, he is rather cool about my three thousand words criticism and is not a certain Alex Mahan about his own work, he claims that it will be updated, Soon™.
I do suggest him to recycle his previous art of Samara to speed things up, there are more than a hundred of them (floating around online if you Google), don't know if he will actually do it though.

We will see about that, I am basically playing two-face here.
Like I think he won't like me talk to anyone here since he seems to have problems with people "stealing" his works, but on the other hand, I am not the one supplying the copy here for you guys to download.

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next update is Chapter 2 of Wet Nightmares on October 31st 2020

On October 31, at midnight you will have in your hands

• "Wet Nightmares" Chapter 2!
That's right, pals, Ultra HD images, 1 visual novel for all my patrons, 2 new novels and a mini dating sim. Everything to celebrate October like it's meant to be.

However, you must know that Wet Nightmares chapter 2, for now won't have animations.

I do this for a number of reasons. The first one is that I realized that when I released the definitive version of chapter 1, people started sharing it illegally immediately.

Because of this I have decided to keep updating chapter 2 slowly and even make some aspects of chapter 1 better. This is more than anything to combat piracy, and at the same time, to have more time to work on the animations of chapter 2

Delivering you the best content I can give you. And thanks to this, the pirates will have an older version of my work, or they will have to at least pay multiple times for it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't understand his logic regarding pirates. Sounds to me like doublespeak for milking supporters.

Also he is just shooting himself in the foot, I know me and a lot of others who frequent F95 will support a game if it's really good, after first having tried it here.

Edit: Also also F95 is really the only way I hear about 99.99% of these games.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 19 Votes