VN Others Abandoned Wet Nightmares [v3.4] [erkerut]

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
So... Where is chapter 1 now? I figured the download would be for chapter 1 and 2 but after playing it appears to be chapter 2 only.

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
If that is all of Chapter 2 I'm pretty disappointed. The english version seems to switch back to spanish every chance it gets and this chapter seems pretty short compared to the first one

Janako

Dec 31, 2018
Dude spent 1500 hours on a budget Ren'Py game that barely works.
I dunno if it's because I started with just chapter 2 but this is pretty dull. First few minutes has some cracks with translations. You watch some guy get angry in a dream then his sleep paralysis demon calls him a faggot. Hes constantly angry with some girl that is barely on screen and then he has breakfast.
Gonna be honest I skipped through like 99% of this because nothing happened until the end. If you can't keep my interest for 5 minutes your game isn't worth writing home about.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Dude spent 1500 hours on a budget Ren'Py game that barely works.
I dunno if it's because I started with just chapter 2 but this is pretty dull. First few minutes has some cracks with translations. You watch some guy get angry in a dream then his sleep paralysis demon calls him a faggot. Hes constantly angry with some girl that is barely on screen and then he has breakfast.
Gonna be honest I skipped through like 99% of this because nothing happened until the end. If you can't keep my interest for 5 minutes your game isn't worth writing home about.
starting at the second chapter is a terrible idea. but yeaa this was a lot worse than the first one.

Im starting to think that the MC losing it because of his writer's block is actually the dev. there are like 2 new pictures of the girl and some backgrounds. feels like he just wanted to quickly throw something out there on halloween.
getting almost a thousand $ a month from drawing a girl in 2 poses and rendering a few backgrounds is really impressive TBH.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Honestly I would kill off the current mc and have the true mc come across the home that the ghost girl claims. from there have some creepy stuff happen and have the player find out that the girl is a ghost and give good or bad options to have a bad end, mid and good.
the piece of shit protagonist is the only interesting thing tbh. The girl is irredeemable as well. she gets off on being treated like garbage. its not a dom/sub thing, she literally enjoys being abused. What would a non piece of shit protagonist do with such a girl ?

or shes a demonic monster and she's just playing with him before she kills him and again that works a lot better with a protagonist that you wouldn't mind dying anyway.

Last edited:

CruZze101

Feb 25, 2019
There are 2 options or the author does not know how to make games or something works crookedly, as it is hard to believe that in addition to 1 GB of music in the game there is nothing more.

fenris95

Aug 14, 2018
where can i get chapter 1?
In chapter 2, if you don't see a chapter 1 in a games opening post somewhere assume they're packed together.
Chapter 1's content is included but not playable for some reason. Here's a link to the original release of Chapter 1:

Just a heads up for anyone looking to download either; there are more Samara CGs in Erkerut's commercial game Pieces of my Heart on Steam than either chapter of Wet Nightmares. It also seems that Wet Nightmares is just a personal side project, as Pieces of my Heart has a whole team working on it.

Reactions: Snigirik
D

Deleted member 2651761

@ Developer - I am trying your game out for the first time today. So far, I've only visited the Preferences screen and it is disappointingly buggy. On my first few attempts, I could not adjust the volume of the Music, Sound, or Voice at all. I wanted to adjust it to like the 3rd or 4th box (from the left), and no matter how many times I clicked it would not change. It stayed at full volume. I then searched this thread to see if anyone encountered this problem. Then I went back to the Preferences screen, and I was able to mute all three but not select you know like 20%, 30%, 40%. Only mute. Furthermore, after I muted them all, I could not bring them to max or increase them. So I clicked on Global Reset. And after you do a Global Reset, nothing changes till you restart the game. Like why in the world would you make a game where you can't reset settings without restarting the game? And just now, I tried to adjust the volume again, and once again was only able to mute the sounds completely, not select a custom volume. And it only let me mute two of the three of the different sounds (Music, Sound, Voices). This is BEYOND buggy. I didn't want to adjust the volume using Windows Sound because that is often not as reliable as in-game. Most of my programs reset the Windows Sound volume to 100% and it's a pain to readjust every time I restart the game. I'm very disappointed. I'm not trying to put you down or talk trash about this game. I just want you to acknowledge the problem, don't make any excuses, and work on it. Not for myself, but for yourself and everyone else. Because I am going to push past this and try to play the actual game. But you will be doing yourself and everyone else a favor if you actually work on this issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Guz89

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Ryahn - I am trying your game out for the first time today...
Ryahn was the original thread maker. The developer is , who really doesn't like their game being shared for free like this. Check the thread title and opening post for the developer, it isn't always the thread maker.

Reactions: Gabaw
D

Deleted member 2651761

Nevermind. I'm just going to say it. This game IS trash. I gave it a fair chance. Played it from beginning to end. The art is horrible. ESC doesn't take you to Pause or Settings screen. It completely exits the game. If you select Windowed in Preferences and play the game and then exit, the next time that you play the game it will be Full Screen again. I understand that every developer has different talents and skills and this could be your very first time creating a game. But it's still trash. Don't upload stuff this buggy and stupidly made.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: M4t7theNinja
3.20 star(s) 19 Votes