VN Others Abandoned Wet Nightmares [v3.4] [erkerut]

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Benji13

Jan 30, 2019
Like the pictures and the concept. Whish there were some more graphics of what the girl was doing and not just descriptions of it.
But 1500 hours seems to me a bit to much for that little content. And the text is repeating itself to much. The dev could delete like the half of the text and that would made it even better. Skipped many dialogues without missing some conent or context.

Reactions: Meg4HP

Sonicfanx1

Jun 16, 2017
The english and writing isn't the greatest but I think it can improve and go somewhere over time. It might just be the English holding it back though. Getting a proofreader and editor would be beneficial.

Benji13

Jan 30, 2019
Bawb : You can change the speed of the text to apearing immediately in the "secret" options menu: When you start the game and press the right mouse button you can change it.
Found that accidently as I tried to skip the too long intro. Don't really know, why it is hidden there and in the normal ingame settings you can only speed the text up to a certain speed.

Reactions: Gabaw and Bawb

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I love the horror stuff, my complaint is the settings... impossible to adjust the volume, it does not respond no matter where i click...

Orgianus

Jul 5, 2017
Ok i don't understand, i just finished the game but the blowjob scene was different, no veins spotted. Also in the CGI section there are some missing scene, don't know if they're simply not implemented yet or if i must do something to unlock em

ding

Apr 10, 2018
I dunno about you guys but I'm getting a big black screen of nothing when opening the game

nvm, it took me several tries and it opened.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 19 Votes