VN Others Abandoned Wet Nightmares [v3.4] [erkerut]

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
These complaints about mc are pathetic. Maybe I am just really desensitized to rape and assault as that is extremely commonplace in hentai, but I had no way to predict the outrage I am seeing here. C'mon guys, most doujins are way worse than this.
Also it's perfectly reasonable to hate a characters actions in a entertainment even if they are the main character.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
I stick by my viewpoint, if the Main character is an unrepentant asshole, then please, once they are finished with their cruelty, please serve them a nice and heavy dose of brutal karma.

what can i say, i'm a sucker for happy endings, don't like downer endings where the bad guy wins. or at the very least i don't like seeing jerkwads being the winner.

storm2277

Sep 11, 2018
I stick by my viewpoint, if the Main character is an unrepentant asshole, then please, once they are finished with their cruelty, please serve them a nice and heavy dose of brutal karma.

what can i say, i'm a sucker for happy endings, don't like downer endings where the bad guy wins. or at the very least i don't like seeing jerkwads being the winner.
I get the feeling that's what's going to happen. We're supposed to hate the character. And we're going to get some H scenes out of the game. But in the end I think he'll get what's coming to him. totally didn't dig into some of the game files and see some unused backgrounds that look like shit was going down

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
It's not abandoned? We are still working on it. This site decided on it's status not the devs.
Yeah, I saw your post on Steam telling the other person who asked, kinda the same thing. I just wanted to make extra sure, you know? I hope the release is soon..ish? :(

I do want to get with Samara <3 She's super cute! >.< Oh gosh, if there was a Female MC option... could even have some lesbian Kayako and Samara action <3

Sam.png TheRingofGrudge.jpg RingingGoodness.jpg

I like the art, ignore the futaness (unless if you like futas) xD

RingyAction.jpg LesbianGreatness.jpg FutaWhatah.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: Ragingrager

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Yeah, I saw your post on Steam telling the other person who asked, kinda the same thing. I just wanted to make extra sure, you know? I hope the release is soon..ish? :(

I do want to get with Samara <3 She's super cute! >.< Oh gosh, if there was a Female MC option... could even have some lesbian Kayako and Samara action <3

View attachment 2294705 View attachment 2294709 View attachment 2294736

I like the art, ignore the futaness (unless if you like futas) xD

View attachment 2294742 View attachment 2294716 View attachment 2294740
Won't be for a while, he is working on it part time while supporting himself with full time work. I will make sure it gets made though.

Dnj

Jul 6, 2017
maybe its too soon for asking, but, some plan for make another game whith the same female ghost but with a diferent history, like the comic "The Ring And The Nightmare" (i remember is made by erkeut too)

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
It's not abandoned? We are still working on it. This site decided on it's status not the devs.
Patreon is under review and itch shows over 1 year ago. Unless there is some place else that show you actively developing it, it will stay abandoned

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Patreon is under review and itch shows over 1 year ago. Unless there is some place else that show you actively developing it, it will stay abandoned
All good, we are doing script work anyways. Not going to argue with the almighty here.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
All good, we are doing script work anyways. Not going to argue with the almighty here.
Not an argument. If it’s under development, we will remove the abandon tag

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
No the game is being made part time by one dude. It will come, only when we are ready.
Making script over one year already about some schizo guy that lives in a middle of nowhere and has jungle fever underaged ghost girl and wants to molest her?

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes